KNOW ANY GOOD COPS?

It wasn't Special Forces it was Special Education.

Come on FC do you put baseball cards on yout fork legs with clothespins for the sound of gunfire?

And to think I once asked everyone here to offer you a little respect. You are just so easy! :)LOL :)

Maybe Barney just had a long night locking up Ottis - I mean all those drunks last night. :)

As much of a brain-tube as this guy is, a "mean-looking fender job" probably means he dumped his bike and scraped the front fender.

P.S. FC, I appreciate you helping me laugh myself to sleep too. It's fun to bust on you a little bit before bedtime. Please keep posting, so I'll be able to stay entertained. :)

Todd have you seen Aunt B. walking the streets of Bergen lately, she must be putting out something special for FC. Goober has opened up a Kawasaki dealership to go with his towing business. FC and Goober have a little something happening on the side too. Wasn't Goober a relative of Gomer Pyle and we all know what happened to Gomer's friend Rock. Could this be a sign of what may happen to FC if he keeps up his antics?

Remember this is only an estimation of FC friends and since estimations are practically probable cause in the courts why not here?

Winter will be here soon so maybe we can run a game show from this site.
Submit your ideas!!!

Looks like somewhere we got off the topic of "any good cops". Well, I've had two stops in the past year and got out of both. One, a stop for doing 75 in a 55 (car). The guy let me off with a warning. He commented on the fact that I had a carry permit and appreciated that more Texans are taking the time to get permits. Nice guy. The second, was on the Busa and not a week old. This guy had one on order and took the opportunity to stop me as I was about 10 over. We chatted for a while and let me go. He hoped his buddies on the force would be so nice after he got his, but didn't think so.

[This message has been edited by jr7501 (edited 15 September 1999).]

[This message has been edited by jr7501 (edited 15 September 1999).]

Maybe I should have titled this topic "KNOW ANY EVIL COPS?"

Truth is I set up this thread because I was feeling guilty about the way I was bashing FC. Daddy Frank had ragged me for suggesting that we should "let the fag die."

I was hoping that we would all tell good stories about good cops, and that FC would join in the spirit, and that I would be redeemed for wishing death upon FalconGOOF.

I think FC, if he IS a cop and not the weirdo cybertranssexual Ducamanic is referring to, kinda missed his chance here.

DP
Through the miracles of modern satellite imaging I can see right in to your house. PETE-LOOK OUT FALCONCOP IS RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW, HE'S GOT A GUN
QUICK GRAB YOUR GUN

NO NOT THAT ONE , THE SHOT GUN, HE DESERVES IT

OK SHOOT SHOOT yea good shot

oh now that was rude, did you have to let your dog do that?

Now maybe this thread can die?

[This message has been edited by maui (edited 15 September 1999).]

Maui you is one fucked up muthafukka.

Is it the Maui Wowee and if so could you adapt your satellite imaging technology for teleportation and zap me a bag?

Or lend yourself that copper chopper you referred to and drop a square grouper in the lake in front of my chalet?

The dog, the poor dog, he's puking his little guts out into the cat litter.

Oh god something's moving in there.

Guess I'll have to burn that litter.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 15 September 1999).]

The thread is dead zed. I have no bad Officer stories ie no tickets on bikes I did not earn. Pissed me off to pay the price but I hate taxes too.

Good cop story.

Many moons ago sixteen year old moron driving with learners permit at night,bad plate on junk GS450ES with open pipes. Pulled over for speeding. Ran bad plate scared crap out of me. Told me no license till 18. Then turned nice cop counseled me on bald tires, loud pipe, driving on learners permit at night and stupidity of wearing tennis shoes. Let me off with a warning. He made me think and left an impression on me. Mentor not moron.

When I was a little boy, a policeman came to my house and brought me to the hospital and saved my life. I respect the real cops greatly, but some people just like to play cop. So to the FC dweeb we have here it is nothing but childs play to amuse others on rainy days(Stinking Hurricane).

Dirty Pete we could take up a collection for your poor pup if he needs medical attention.

Poor Puppy, the little fellow probably didn't realize what he was eating, maybe a munchie attack from a contact high.

I just Love rubbing your noses in it people. and you actually waist your times in responding :) Duc-matic keep checking my log in times,,and research,,and find out who I am..please "ACTUALLY" go through the trouble to look these things up. LOL )) what a Sap. man I must make some peoples Blood Boil ))

Ninja boy,, MP5 with the Two round Burst trigger group. 3 Round Burst tends to send round #3 off the mark.

161 ®

PS- Looks like Good Over time $$$ for the Men & Broads in Blue with this Hurricane..Life is truly Good.

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 15 September 1999).]

It takes me more time to minimize windows than it does to respond falcon. The cam-chain adjuster in my skull works just fine.

Three rounds can take you off the mark and even if you are up close and personal double tappin saves the taxpayers money.

I hate payin taxes and I hate wasting rounds.

Any fool can shoot although it is a perishable skill. Any fool can drop names of units and badges too. My litmus test for intellegence is the ability to formulate a cogent, thoughtful response and the ability to think rationally.

I would imagine that most police officers are more interested in the safety of citizens than overtime tonight. No amount of money is worth telling the families of those who may lose their lives someone they love was killed in a hurricane. Read this post tommorrow if we are counting the dead and be proud.

"There but for the grace of god go I"

I know how you love my "lil pholosophical bullshit essay's"

I can run circles around you without even trying. Don't call me boy dirtbag cause you ain't fit to carry my poop.....

Confer with me when you have something to say I am bored with you.

Here's a simple true or false IQ test:

1) The word "Love", when used in the following example, "I just Love rubbing", should be capitalized ?

2) The word "overtime" is spelled "Over time".

3) The word "waste" is spelled "waist", when used in the following way: "you actually waist your times".

4) The word "time" should be plural, when used in the following way: "you actually waist your times in responding".

Test results: Score 1 point for each statement you said was false. If you scored a perfect 0 (zero), as FalconCop did in his post above, then you too will be get inducted into the "50 and Under" IQ club.

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 15 September 1999).]

Not a chance. First for FalconCop to MORPH into FalconFive-O, he would have to go back to school and stick it out till at least 6th grade, so he would know how/when to capitalize when writing.

Nice try FC(aka RealCop) - We know you really would like the respect shown to FalconFive-O, but are clueless as to how get it. Note: You can't command/force people to respect you.

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 15 September 1999).]

FC - H&K, soon to switch to a Glock.

Ninjaknight, thanks for the spell check.

[This message has been edited by NJSP (edited 15 September 1999).]

"Back up weapon(S) classified" you really are high speed low drag!! I'll bet your backup is classified cause it is one of those one off modified M-249s? Or maybe it is one of your Sig's with a 203mm under it? During your team time you must have had to do the SEER and learned how to conceal your secondaries while on your daily "tour of duty"? Do you incorporate commo with your secondaries so you can call indirect and close air on your grid once you are compromised by a deranged speeder and your primary commo is down?

Ninjaknight, I have assigned your post to a local translation service and will soon be able to tell you what you just said means.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 15 September 1999).]

Back