Kevin (vman1300) is at peace...

Rest in peace my brother. Know that you will be missed. My prayers to Brenda and the rest of Kevins' family and friends.
Very sad news

This is heartbreaking. I'm just so thankful I knew him, talked to him often, that he was so loved by everyone whose life he touched.

He was the strongest and most determined man I've ever known during his battle with cancer. Kevin gave us all insight in to how live life to the fullest.

Godspeed Kevin. You will never be forgotten. Honored that I got to spend some time with you last fall. Prayers for Brenda and family

Rest in Peace, Kevin. You will be deeply missed by many. You impacted far more people than most will ever realize. Thoughts and prayer out to Brenda and the rest of the family.

Although I never saw him ride, I have a vision of him sparking knee pucks with a big grin on his face. Godspeed Kevin and prayers and hugs for his family. All of us.

So sad..samething just happened to another members family from another board...r.i.p..prayers to all his fam

Rest in peace Kevin. I pray God will ease the pain and loss your family is feeling.

My prayers to his family and friends. I whish I could of gotten a chance to meet him and get to know him beyond that of just here on the .Org. This is truely a sad loss to the .Org family.

Rest In Peace, my Brother! Thank you for all the laughs, good times, great memories! I will always remember the words of praise and advice you gave me while following you at the sweeper on Hwy 28!

Rest in peace brother.

You will be remembered forever.

:heart-break:

no more pain,no more suffering,right now kevin is before our lord in all his glory and his new perfect body.i pray to GOD for kevins family now, i am so sorry for there loss, i wish i could take away the pain they are feeling now for there loss.

Kevin you will be missed. I am glad you are finally out of pain and with God. Ride on in heaven.

Back