Kesler brothers take a Saturday ride

hey Kevin...Did you bring me back an easter egg? i hope its a blue one. My favorite color.
Did the easter egg inside have a blue edible thong for easter?!
tounge.gif

I would have loved to come along but I didn't want to ride with a slow bike (Kevin's). So how many easter eggs did you guys find??  

Can you see Kevin and his brother rolling into Frostproof wild-west style? Guns a-blazin' and roaring thru town!!  
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
I rode his bike for a little while, I rode past two FHPs at full throttle in high gear and didn't even get a look from them. Of course I was only doing about 70 and their eyes were probably on the busa behind me. Later I realized that on carb bike, you have to turn on the fuel.
Oh well.

Kev

tounge.gif

hey Kevin...Did you bring me back an easter egg?  i hope its a blue one. My favorite color.
tounge.gif
By the time we arrived, the kids all had bags and bags of eggs. That photo in the square shows about half the people that were there. Not much of a turn out.

It was hot too, we were ready to roll.

Last stop was at my older brother's house in Bartow. We hung out a while, the younger brother went home then the older brother and I played some music, then I came home. The end, you can post now, oh wait, you're already posting so keep it up.

Kev
Hey, at least we're interested!
Yeah, I'm glad you are, it helps me to keep wanting to post about the rides. I was just joking with you, I must have forgotten the smiley.
biggrin.gif

Post on.

hey Kevin...Did you bring me back an easter egg?  i hope its a blue one. My favorite color.
tounge.gif
Can't wait to hear the answer to this one!
Spicey has this thing about thongs, she calls me all the time and wants me to send her a photo of me in a thong posing on the busa. I have to keep telling her, "I'm married, you're married, I just don't want to tempt you" I guess Diesel needs to thin up a bit and wear a thong around the house to meet her needs.

Kev

Gee. Thanks Kevin, now that image is burned into my mind forever! Get it out! Get it out! Aaarrrrgggghhhh!!
laugh.gif

Cool pics Kev, maybe next weekend, we can all ride on Sat.

Hope they call for rain on sat, that means it will be sunny and clear. Thier forcasts have really sucked in the last 2 weeks.

Cool pics Kev, maybe next weekend, we can all ride on Sat.

Hope they call for rain on sat, that means it will be sunny and clear. Thier forcasts have really sucked in the last 2 weeks.
I'm not afraid of a little rain anyway. I'll ride unless it is just pouring down and lightning is freaking me out.

Here's the clip I was talking about, it was better in real life, the video doesn't do it justice.

My brother was on the cruiser doing 65, The busa is right next to him at the same speed, 3rd gear, he signals, busa accelerates up to about 170ind and disappears into the distance. He said that by the time he shut off the video, the busa was nowhere to be seen.

Back