Breakfast Sat anyone

Thanks for the good company this morning Fiend & Twotonevert and Julie, It was good seeing you guys again, :thumbsup::thumbsup: Sorry I had to drag along the Harley guy ( Good Guy ) They need companionship as well and not just the kind they get when they break down and someone has to tow them in. :laugh::laugh:

Need to do it again soon. We ALL have to eat breakfast you know. Notice the accent on ALL.

It was good to meet those guys again, I knew I knew them. We need to get out and ride! :beerchug:

Brandon, sorry you got to work week ends bro.

Thanks for the good company this morning Fiend & Twotonevert and Julie, It was good seeing you guys again, :thumbsup::thumbsup: Sorry I had to drag along the Harley guy ( Good Guy ) They need companionship as well and not just the kind they get when they break down and someone has to tow them in. :laugh::laugh:

Need to do it again soon. We ALL have to eat breakfast you know. Notice the accent on ALL.

It was good to meet those guys again, I knew I knew them. We need to get out and ride! :beerchug:

Brandon, sorry you got to work week ends bro.

It was nice seeing you all. I don't mind working weekends because I technically only have to work half of the year! I'll be off on the weekends soon enough though!

Well, we got some routes we can ride, and there a some more track days coming up as well. :beerchug:

Back