Yet another Saturday ride

Man, I'm really getting jealous of all you Florida guys/gals.  This IL weather is truly killing me here.  I need to get her out!
RIGHT ON! Yep, I'm jealous...
smile.gif

Don't suppose you folks might have room for another Busa from the right coast some saturday? Looks like you have some nice places to ride in your area.

Don't suppose you folks might have room for another Busa from the right coast some saturday? Looks like you have some nice places to ride in your area.
We always have room, as long as you don't try to pass Diesel on the right. We were talking yesterday about another ride down south . If you want to do that sometime, let us know and we'll try to plan it. If you want to come all the way over here, that's cool too.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111369803 -->

We always have room, as long as you don't try to pass Diesel on the right. We were talking yesterday about another ride down south . If you want to do that sometime, let us know and we'll try to plan it. If you want to come all the way over here, that's cool too.
I want a rematch! (kidding) Sorry I missed that trip, I ride that circuit with Paul VERY often. Haven't talked to him in a couple days, really bummed that I missed you guys. I have been looking forward to some of you wandering over this way, and have offered the invite many times. Come on back, I would like to join in. What day did you guys come over? Actually I have been kinda laying low in anticipation of our trip to Deal's Gap next month. Worked on trailers today. Paul is going up with us. Are any of you guys going?

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111372262 -->

I want a rematch! (kidding) Sorry I missed that trip, I ride that circuit with Paul VERY often. Haven't talked to him in a couple days, really bummed that I missed you guys. I have been looking forward to some of you wandering over this way, and have offered the invite many times. Come on back, I would like to join in. What day did you guys come over? Actually I have been kinda laying low in anticipation of our trip to Deal's Gap next month. Worked on trailers today. Paul is going up with us. Are any of you guys going?
That ride was back in Sept. We'll let you know when we plan another trip that way. The roads up here do have more twists than down that way though. If you want to try them, come on up. Ask Diesel, maybe you can stay in his cat's room.
tounge.gif

Thanks Kevin, I could easily head over that way for a daytrip. Met a few of you guys in Daytona at the Winghouse, Diesel being one of 'em. Nice group. If you check out the pics from the 12th, I am there. My bike was the only black/grey '03 in the pics that saturday.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111374533 -->

Oh yeah- I forgot- He told me about that trip. Still feelin' shunned. I thought you had come over this way more recently.

Back