Okay, ride report...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah... She LOVED it. First time I've ridden someone 2 up, and first time for her on a motorcycle. She loved it, I had her holding on to me tight... it was great!
biggrin.gif
Her Mom even got a pic of us... She was nervous at first, but I took it easy on her, and she had alot of fun. We rode up on the Blueridge Parkway, and got to see the sun set up there... which was nice, until we had to ride back in the dark with deer... Kinda scary, and not the brightest thing I've done on my part, but we made it back okay.

Sweet, but uhh, where's the PIC?!?
tounge.gif

Yeah... She LOVED it. First time I've ridden someone 2 up, and first time for her on a motorcycle. She loved it, I had her holding on to me tight... it was great!
biggrin.gif
Her Mom even got a pic of us... She was nervous at first, but I took it easy on her, and she had alot of fun. We rode up on the Blueridge Parkway, and got to see the sun set up there... which was nice, until we had to ride back in the dark with deer... Kinda scary, and not the brightest thing I've done on my part, but we made it back okay.
If you were worried about the deer...why not stay up there and watch the Sunrise
tounge.gif

This is the one time where HD has it right. Did you explain Harley rules for passengers to her?

OK you lost me what are Harley rules for passengers? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Just never heard that one before? Sheltered childhood I guess!?
smile.gif
tounge.gif

OK you lost me what are Harley rules for passengers? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Just never heard that one before? Sheltered childhood I guess!?  
smile.gif

tounge.gif
+1 Is it a joke, or real riding rules? I just told her to look into the turn, hold on tight when I tap her leg or she feels the need, keep her feet on the pegs at ALL times and not to shift ESPECIALLY mid corner... A few other rules I told her, but I don't fell like typing more.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

me think they are referin to the HD rules of ... if you wanna ride, you gotta unleash the twins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back