Weekend Ride

900Z1

Registered
I've been trying to get my wife to ride my Busa by herself since I got it, but she wasn't into it. This past weekend we rode around 170 miles. On the way back home I said, why don't you pilot it for a few miles. Relunctly she
agreed and off we went. She had rode a street bike before, but nothing with the power of my Busa. Started at a road side rest on Interstate. I realized
I was on the ride of my life. She was running over 100 on interstate, pulled of the exit and headed towards home. There is a 3 mile straight stretch where she passed 4 cars. She stopped at the gas station, where I got off and tried to light a cigarette. I was shaking like Barnie Fife, I said do you know how fast you were going when you passed those cars?? She said no.. I said the speedo said 135.. On that ride she found out she liked driving, and I found out I hated riding with her driving....Gonna have to get her a Bike to ride with one seat.....

thumb_up.gif

Very nice to have that in common with your significant other. Now go find her a bike!

Hehe..... Sounds like she had some fun....
thumb_up.gif

Only thing to worry about now is explaining to the friendly LEO why she was going 135 in a 55. Sounds like she may be addicted to the power!

+1 on the bedroom shenanigans afterwards!
beerchug.gif

My Wife rode mine once & I was on her 600RR. She passed me like I was standing still as we passed a group of riders on the side of the road. You should have seen the expression on their faces.

Hehe..... Sounds like she had some fun....
thumb_up.gif

Only thing to worry about now is explaining to the friendly LEO why she was going 135 in a 55. Sounds like she may be addicted to the power!

+1 on the bedroom shenanigans afterwards!
beerchug.gif
She has been a Motor Head since we met 19 years ago.. Think I'll get her a 600, cause she would probably smoke me if she had her own Busa..
When we first met I had an old Z28 and she had a 5.0 Capri.
We raced many times, And I got smoked most of the time...

Same problem here !! When my wife leads we always seem to go faster, she ended up racing a 350z (for a moment) untill we reached 172mph...I yelled over the chatterbox " I think we left him !!!"
beerchug.gif

Back