Yet another Saturday ride

Relsek

Registered
Around noon today, the lovely Mrs. Kesler and I met up with Diesel and Spicey, rode a mellow ride over to Dade City and had some lunch.

Here is Spicey, I don't know what she is doing. She rode her own bike, and the lovely Mrs. Kesler rode 2 up with me.

tn_100_1158.JPG

Here we are posing, see, even busa owners can be posers.

The blue sign next to the Radio Shack reads "Western Auto Inside" I'll bet there aren't too many Radio Shack/Western Auto's around huh?

tn_100_1159.JPG

After lunch, we rode over to Diesel's house and hung out. After a while, B-Sting showed up with his bike fresh out of the paint booth. It's looking good again.

tn_100_1161.JPG

Man, I'm really getting jealous of all you Florida guys/gals. This IL weather is truly killing me here. I need to get her out!

Looks like fun! Still waiting for good weather here in Ma. I can't believe B-Sting got his bike repaired so fast!

Nice pics. Glad everyone had a good time and you were able to take advantage of your Florida weather. Spring is right around the corner for the rest of us!

Looked like a great day to ride... we got out a little on Saturday, but the rain came in on and off so we called it a day.

Back