Kawasaki ZX10R 2011.

The 2011 Kawasaki's are up on the website . Man the 10R has a tall first gear . The little monster :thumbsup:

2011 Kawasaki New Product Launch

From reading the overview this caught my attention

Surprisingly, this sportbike is one you can actually take on a long ride in relative comfort.

:thumbsup:

Looks killer with features to match, the BMW is gonna have it's hand full now, go get em kaweee:thumbsup:

The 2011 Kawasaki's are up on the website . Man the 10R has a tall first gear . The little monster :thumbsup:

2011 Kawasaki New Product Launch

From reading the overview this caught my attention

Surprisingly, this sportbike is one you can actually take on a long ride in relative comfort.

:thumbsup:

Looks 100 times better than last years model. However, i'm not diggin' the gauges at all.

I like how they use nine inch nails "closer" as the background music in the first vid...not sure if the lyrics fit :laugh:

Man, I gotta say I have been reading about this bike all night, really really liking it
Adjustable pegs,high flow race spec header, 22lbs lighter then last year
Traction control, somewhat comfy ego's

I think Kawasaki stepped their game up for 2011. I love the looks of the new Ninja ZX10R and the Ninja 1000. Even though it's not my style I like the looks of the Vaquero too. Too bad I can't afford to by a new ride or I'd definitely have a Ninja 1000 next year. Seems like a great all around bike.

I watch that Kawi vid of the guy on the track.. I sound just like that when I am on the track except it sounds something like this...

Your going to fast, slow down, your gonna crash.... Your leaning too much your gonna tuck the front end.... Is the insurance paid up, where is Uncle Steve, am I holding him up, oh crap there he goes..... Who will be the father to my kids when I die, oh no a left turn, lean lean, too fast hit the rear brake, oh crap I used the rear brake am I gonna slide, why did I do that... Dang it my toes scraped again.... relax relax, loose loose breathe oh man there's macon454 with the camera the guys on the org are gonna laugh at me... speed up speed up for a good shot, AAHHHHHH too fast slow down, I'm hungry and its hot, I need to get off the track....... Ahhh the pits I made another one, can't wait to do it again....

cap

Last edited:
I watch that Kawi vid of the guy on the track.. I sound just like that when I am on the track except it sounds something like this...

Your going to fast, slow down, your gonna crash.... Your leaning too much your gonna tuck the front end.... Is the insurance paid up, where is Uncle Steve, am I holding him up, oh crap there he goes..... Who will be the father to my kids when I die, oh no a left turn, lean lean, too fast hit the rear brake, oh crap I used the rear brake am I gonna slide, why did I do that... Dang it my toes scraped again.... relax relax, loose loose breathe oh man there's macon454 with the camera the guys on the org are gonna laugh at me... speed up speed up for a good shot, AAHHHHHH too fast slow down, I'm hungry and its hot, I need to get off the track....... Ahhh the pits I made another one, can't wait to do it again....

cap

:rofl::rofl: some stuff i think too, you put it just perfect :laugh::thumbsup:

cap
:rofl: :beerchug: Good stuff :laugh:

cap

:laugh:

cap

:laugh::thumbsup:

Back