Will the 2011 Zx10 beat the Bimmer ?

I want one! I'm thinkin it better beat the bimmer or the big wigs at Kawi need to clean house in the engineering department. They have the benchmark and know what they need to build to beat it, if they haven't, they've failed. Imo

Ps. I want one!
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Not a stock comparison between the two liters, don't know if that's the new ninja either :dunno:

Anyone heard a price OTD on the ninja ?

I hope it does. It looks like a sick bike

The kawi is not as ugly as the beemer either :thumbsup:

I think the Kawasaki will be even better than the S1000RR...but I reckon next year's V4 Honda will be better than the both of them.

Honda V4.jpg

Honda V4.jpg

What happened with the recall on the kawi? Are they back on the street now? I thought they actually bought the bikes back from their new owners.

By beat what do you mean? Just HP or overall capablitiy of the bike? I heard the US spec Kawi's are down like 20hp vs the euro models. So while stock and in the USA i bet the BMW stays on top from an HP standpoint.

I'm holding on for the V-4 Honda, unless Suzuki or Yamaha come out with something insane. V-twins/V-4's sound so sexy wrapped up heading down the strait...

I'm holding on for the V-4 Honda, unless Suzuki or Yamaha come out with something insane. V-twins/V-4's sound so sexy wrapped up heading down the strait...

Yup. It's been a while since Honda came out with all guns blazing. - They set the world alight with their CBR1100XX but haven't really done anything spectacular since then. They've continued to refine their 1000cc and 600cc bikes, as well as innovate with the VF1200R, but they haven't make a superbike...and the 1000cc V4 is going to be that bike!
I doubt Yamaha will do much beyond keep making R1s, and Suzuki will keep making Busas and GSXRs. No-one can match Honda's R&D budget.

Hate to break it to the BMW haters, but the kawi lost to the BMW again this year.

Check out motorcycle news for more details, the zx10 is a big let down, kinda sad from most numbers I have seen posted on the zx forum the 11" is just a couple of horse more then the 10", it has horrible midrange power, it has sweet electronics on it.

If you look around you will find story's of the 2 racing and stock for stock it's not a match.

There is a video out with a guy with a ton of mods barely beating a BMW with a slip on and generic map, it's really sad.

Oh yea.. Go Beemer :thumbsup: 2010-2011 international bike of the year:laugh:

What happened with the recall on the kawi? Are they back on the street now? I thought they actually bought the bikes back from their new owners.

Pretty sure one I saw yesterday riding on street in red was one ?

By beat what do you mean? Just HP or overall capablitiy of the bike? I heard the US spec Kawi's are down like 20hp vs the euro models. So while stock and in the USA i bet the BMW stays on top from an HP standpoint.

Just thinking all around. Will the Kawi wind up getting rated better all around , hp , handling , braking and riding.

That V4 Honda looks beautiful.

Since 2008, BMW has managed three, third-place finishes in World Superbike, including one this year at Phillip Island (Haslam). It's been a while since Kawasaki has been on the podium in WSBK.

Pretty strong evidence right here....

- Dyno Shootout, 2011 ZX10r vs 2010 BMW S1000rr[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back