Kawasaki ZX10R 2011.

i dunno man...i guess it's me cause the older i get?...the more i like the seriouse ride'em all day long road gobblers vs the 30 minutes at a time track day bikes...just dont see myself riding on one on public roads "all day long" so?...kinda hard for this old road warrior to get too excited about anything that would look stupid with a pair of saddlebags slung over the rear...and "that" would. :laugh:

The 09/10's are weak til about 7 or 8k in stock form, like an R1. I hope they fixed that and give them the low end power like the original 04/05 10's had. Different looking, I'll have to go sit on one to get an idea of the ride til I actually get to.
Like it or not, Kawasaki makes some powerful stuff.

Wow, they sure responded well to the S1000RR threat.

I guess all 1k bikes will be spinning motors around 14,000 rpm shortly, that is where the power comes from mainly.

Maybe Zuk is smart, to sit and watch this one for a little, then come out with something better at the end. They sure have the experience.

not too bad looking but that front end/windscreen set up is just ugly. Other than that, Id ride it.

Aprilla beat all comers...even the 600cc Kawi during the tests put on by sportbike...and a hell of alot sexier...then again you have to deal with European prices and dealership ordering of parts...ask any BMW guy...it's not like a Zook where u can get the part in 3-4 days...can take weeks...fellas stay with the Japanese bikes...cheaper, and for goodness sakes...even the pro's can only get less than a second difference between the top 4-5 manufacturer's bikes...all of these liter bikes are deadly fast. For me, the Busa has way more power than I will ever be able to use...

Is the bike really lower, or is that just the pictures? That thing is going to be crazy fast.

Darn,

To stay with the fashion, looks like I have two options.???

1.) Buy a new liter bike every year.

2.) Sell the Busa and become a Hells Angel.:whistle:

Wet_Wild_Hells_Angels_20070121_800_05.jpg

Is the bike really lower, or is that just the pictures? That thing is going to be crazy fast.

Kawasaki has intentionly leaked info, like 20lbs lighter than the outgoing model. Then said the focus is on midrange power after adding a 48% larger airfilter, larger airbox and 1mm larger valves.

Biggest tell tale thing is the throttle bodies are now 47mm vs last years 43mm -

47 mm tb's and extra midrange does not in particular go hand in hand . That's homogelation effort and giving the basic package to whup ass on the competition after reworking to WSB spec. It might be Kawasaki will offer over the counter race cams for this one like in years past. I'm glad to see it cause Suzuki's apparently doing nothing in 2011 for the literbike and it might be Suzuki will be fielding only one GP bike for the 2011 race season.

Rumor has it Kawasaki is making a fully faired 1000 with real world ergo's . The topic bike is an homogelated race bike looking for a race team.

Kawi finally got rid of the 3rd generation cockroach looking 10R! I wonder when is Honda changing their "Shamu" looking CBR. Yamaha needs to get rid of their "cross-eyed" looking R1 too!

If the Big 4 stay to the 3 year production run ( Like they have said they would do, due tothe World Economy Problems that are affecting everyone.)

Honda CBR1000rr 08-010 models... probably see something different soon.

Suzuki Gsxr1000 new model in 09-011... probably see something in late 2011, but a 2012 model new.

Yamaha R1 new model in 09-011.... again see something late 2011, but a 2012 model will be new.

Kawasaki ZX10 07-010..... so we are seeing its new model now! Be it a leak or not.... seems like they mean business!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Darn,

To stay with the fashion, looks like I have two options.???

1.) Buy a new liter bike every year.

2.) Sell the Busa and become a Hells Angel.:whistle:
Now thats a classy group of guys :laugh: And you're right, become a hells angel and the older your bike the better. Otherwise, unless you want to stare at the vanishing tailights of all the new liter bikes on the straights when you ride with them over the next few years, you may want to buy one :rofl:

Last edited:
If the Big 4 stay to the 3 year production run ( Like they have said they would do, due tothe World Economy Problems that are affecting everyone.)

Honda CBR1000rr 08-010 models... probably see something different soon.

Suzuki Gsxr1000 new model in 09-011... probably see something in late 2011, but a 2012 model new.

Yamaha R1 new model in 09-011.... again see something late 2011, but a 2012 model will be new.

Kawasaki ZX10 07-010..... so we are seeing its new model now! Be it a leak or not.... seems like they mean business!:thumbsup:
SOOOOO in about 6 years we should see a new Busa, huh ?

Back