Just wanted to let you know:

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Flicka and I and a few others are going to the skyway and the gap tomorrow. :laugh: may do the 28 loop also. Pre Bash ride. I will let you all know how the roads are. :D

Man that's crap... I read that title as just wanted to rub it in.....

Sounds like a blast, have fun.

Oh by the way, couldn't wait for the 2014 tundras, Monday night picked up a brand new 2013 tundra limited crewmax 4x4 loaded her up with all the platinum options, has everything toyota offers but air conditioned seats, has heated leather.

No pics yet

I will think of you guys. :) I haft to try to round up a camera. Daniel normally has his. Going to be out numbered, 3 Kawasaki, 2 Suzuki.

Sounds like a blast, have fun.

Oh by the way, couldn't wait for the 2014 tundras, Monday night picked up a brand new 2013 tundra limited crewmax 4x4 loaded her up with all the platinum options, has everything toyota offers but air conditioned seats, has heated leather.

No pics yet

I know you will love the new truck, I do mine. I really like all the room the crewmax has. The rock warior doesnt have all the options, but I really like it.

I will think of you guys. :) I haft to try to round up a camera. Daniel normally has his. Going to be out numbered, 3 Kawasaki, 2 Suzuki.

So what you're saying is I need to go charge a battery... :laugh:

See you guys in the morning!

I'll be heading up to Bridal Veil Falls Sunday so I can check on some of Hwy 28. Probably loop back over to Hwy 215 and back through Rosman. Be safe.

I need to convince Michelle that we need to move closer :laugh:

The group I ride with is up there this weekend but I wasn't able to make it. If you see a woman on a CBR 1000 that is black and pink with a custom matching leather suit and a guy on a Repsol CBR tell them Hi from Butch. With the nice weather it kills me I'm not there, hope I'm able to make the bash. Ya'll have fun and stay safe.

Have some pics... :beerchug:

Ride 4-6-13 (1 of 4).jpg

Ride 4-6-13 (2 of 4).jpg

Here's a couple of pics from the landslide on the Skyway. It's a pretty big mess, but passable. I doubt if it will look much different for the Bash.

Ride 4-6-13 (3 of 4).jpg

Ride 4-6-13 (4 of 4).jpg

Ride 4-6-13 (1 of 4).jpg

Ride 4-6-13 (2 of 4).jpg

Ride 4-6-13 (3 of 4).jpg

Ride 4-6-13 (4 of 4).jpg

Great pics Daniel. :) Just got home, it was a GREAT day. I can not wait for the bash. The ride home in the dark brought back some great memories of past rides.

Back