Just had the septic tank pumped...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
what a shiddy job that is.:rofl:

Is it just me,or do all these "poop truck" guys look like they are fresh outa "The Ozarks"...:laugh: No offence to any raised in the Ozarks.:whistle:

I saw him scratchin his head,tryin' to figure out how he was gonna lift the lid.???

He gets the thing empty then,I guess as good customer service he sticks his head in to look around...:puke: my guess.... He was lookin' for nickles and quarters.

Actually,hats off to these men in poop recovery.:bowdown:

Couldn't do it,no matter how much it paid. He seemed like an OK guy so I did the right thing while he was here and didn't flush.:flush:

RSD.

Man, you're not kidding. I got our tank pumped a few days ago and wow. I'm glad there are people out there willing to do this job, because I think it would stink! Haha, get it! ??? I couldn't resist.

He seemed like an OK guy so I did the right thing while he was here and didn't flush.:flush:

RSD.

Chicken~!~ :rofl:

If you don't mind me asking...how much do they charge~?~

I have 3 septic tanks and am wondering what cost I'm going to run into when the time comes

Roto-Rooter charged us $250. Maybe I should have shopped around?

Ozarks!! hEY BE CAREFUL TO WEAR YOU FLUSH THOSE COMMENTS FROM THE NORTH LAND. :O :)

My old landlord has a septic buissness its 574 254 poop call him, tell him todd sent ya...ANDY ABOVE ME USED TO WORK FOR HIM

When I sold my home in Wisconsin the tank had to be pumped as part of the contract. I told the pumper the line into the tank was running slow so after he pumped it he put on a rain suit, stuck a ladder down the opening and descended into the tank. He cleaned out the line and then exited. I had a hose there and asked if he wanted me to hose him down. He said no. Took off the rain suit, washed his hands and left. BTW the junk he removed from the line looked like steel wool but it was just roots.

They must charge based on the size of the tank. Paid $500 like 10 years ago....

Mine was quoted as a flat rate, over the phone when I scheduled the appointment. I have no idea how big the tank is or how much poo was in it.

just poo in your back yard like the dogs do, they dont wipe so you dont have to either:moon:

Back