how would you handle a neighbour like mine?

I read most of the responses,.....but not all. If this is a repeat,.....I apologize. I would try the Ex-lax for sure. If that doesn't stop the dogs from coming over,......or him from coming over,.......then I'd go to Step 2.

Before I continue,......I'd like it known,........I am a dog owner. I teach my dogs to stay in my yard. Okay,.....step 2.

Leave a bowl of automotive Anti-freeze near the area the dogs do their business. As a minimum,........they will be sicker than hell. As a maximum,.........no more dogs. (Be sure your animals do not drink any of this!)

Good luck with you situation! IF things get out of hand,.......call me,.......I know people. :whistle:

I read most of the responses,.....but not all. If this is a repeat,.....I apologize. I would try the Ex-lax for sure. If that doesn't stop the dogs from coming over,......or him from coming over,.......then I'd go to Step 2.

Before I continue,......I'd like it known,........I am a dog owner. I teach my dogs to stay in my yard. Okay,.....step 2.

Leave a bowl of automotive Anti-freeze near the area the dogs do their business. As a minimum,........they will be sicker than hell. As a maximum,.........no more dogs. (Be sure your animals do not drink any of this!)

Good luck with you situation! IF things get out of hand,.......call me,.......I know people. :whistle:

thats extreme, too extreme.

the poor dogs are not in fault, it is their nature. the owner of the dog is the one has to keep an eye on the dogs. the problem with him is he has no respect for others. i bet you he knows right from wrong but he is just a true a@@hole.
i love animals and the day he killed nighbour's dog which i am 100% sure it could have been avoided based on witnesses i lost my respect for the dude.

If he is that bad,............then leave a bowl of "anti-freeze" somewhere for "him" to drink! :whistle:

Don't hurt the dogs. Like you said they really aren't at fault. Dogs will be dogs. The owners are the ones needing the training. I like the idea of taking over a six pack or 12(if he is really tough) and just have a friendly conversation. A Lot of good suggestions on non aggressive approaches. If that doesn't work, set up a surveillance camera and start documenting. The law is your friend, may not be swift, but in the end you will come out the bigger "adult". As for the "Know it All" attitude, he probably is just trying to be friendly. You know trying to be parental in helping the new neighbor get adjusted quickly.

Just think if you take some self defense lessons from him, you guys can practice together (aka, kick each others butt on a daily basis)!!! :rofl:

These are all good responses but just make things simple and burn his house to the ground. His homeowners ins will cover the rest. :whistle:

Im just joking......maybe.

Good luck with it all.

I have a couple of friends in the Green Berets... They have offered to make people "disappear" before.

Find good friends! :poke:

These are all good responses but just make things simple and burn his house to the ground. His homeowners ins will cover the rest. :whistle:

Im just joking......maybe.

Good luck with it all.

my house is too close to his, that might not be a good idea!:laugh:
i have ignored him for last 4-5 days since the last time i screamed at him to put his dog on the leash. so far so good no doggy poopy in my yard, we are not talking which is fine with me but i still can hear his loud irritating mouth in the street!!:laugh:

Hey like one of the other Texas members said we can do a busa get together at your house LOL!! Nothing like a bunch of loud bikes and stuff to mess up his day for a while nothing like a burn out contest. LOL!!! hold it on a day when the wind is blowing into his garage. Nah man just keep ignoring him man and do your thing bro sometime you have crappy neigbors hell I have a few crappy neighbors infact the lady that lives right next door to me has a couple of small dogs and likes to leave them outside until almost midnight and all the do is yap I have had many aweful thoughts about ghosting them damn things but to keep the peace I just let it go and just vent to the wife and she tells me to STFU and let it go I think she tells me that so she can get some sleep.

Like rubber said you just have to ignore him. Hell, I hate the girl above me in my apts But I just say hi to her when I see her walking out of the building with her girlfriends. Oh did I mention shes a stripper and has all of her stripper friends over all the time. God bless America.

He needs to know that you don not tolerate his crap. Once you tell him how you feel, wait and see what happens.

i had a neighbor like that his dog craped in my yard and i was mad from work it was proped up perfectly i went to the garage grabed my driver and smashed the **** out of that crap right on his brand new truck he came out and yelled what the hell i said next time im ****tin in your cup holder and i walked away. never had any problems since.

:oh:
i had a neighbor like that his dog craped in my yard and i was mad from work it was proped up perfectly i went to the garage grabed my driver and smashed the **** out of that crap right on his brand new truck he came out and yelled what the hell i said next time im ****tin in your cup holder and i walked away. never had any problems since.

:omg:

my other neigbour left side, very nice couple came to me the other day to see if it is ok to put a lite between my side of building and theirs because she goes to work early now and it is dark early in the morning and might be safety issue when she gerts in her car in drive way. the reason to ask was to make sure the when the lite reflects to my bedroom window it does not wake me up!!!!
wow... what a difference another neigbour can make respecting my privacy. i told them thanks for asking and do it anytime you want that won't be a issue.

Good luck. Hopefully they will move out soon. Or, be foreclosed on. And then get out of your hair...

Like rubber said you just have to ignore him. Hell, I hate the girl above me in my apts But I just say hi to her when I see her walking out of the building with her girlfriends. Oh did I mention shes a stripper and has all of her stripper friends over all the time. God bless America.

You need to host a Busa gathering there and invite them!

I'd love to see video of that exchange! :laugh::laugh:

C-mon guys, how did you all miss the obvious??????

Do this,it'll work, I know,but thats a story for another day!!!

Step 1 - Break into said pricks house!!!

Step 2 - Kidnap said pricks Slurpee Machine!!!

Step 3- Leave said prick a ransome note that reads to leave neighborhood or else the said Slurpee Machine ends up sleeping with the fishy's!!!!

Step 4 - Live happy ever after!!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Back