how would you handle a neighbour like mine?

Sounds like you are scare to speak up. His dog in your house, dogs in your yard, poop in your yard that you cleaned up. Maybe have your wife say something because clearly you are not in control of your household. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you are scare to speak up. His dog in your house, dogs in your yard, poop in your yard that you cleaned up. Maybe have your wife say something because clearly you are not in control of your household. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am not scared at all but very patient person, my thinking is that he is adult, he should know he is wrong , he recently shut and killed neighbours dog for not on the leash so he knows better than that.
when i lose my patients it is not going to be nice talking it will be very ugly regardless of consequences. and hope that day don't come.
i am avoiding him as much as i can and see things get better if not each action will get reaction from me!!!!
the thing is every time i hear him or when he talks to me it makes me want to puke! he is one of those big mouth (diarrhea of the mouth) and smart a@@ people.

believe me fear is not the issue.

Last edited:
I'm all in favor of being patient except when people are taking advantage of your good nature. THEN it becomes time to do something about it. Remember, some people do not know what it's like to be a real adult and until someone else, ergo, YOU, set the boundaries for them, they will push you like a little teenage kid!

I never thought you were afraid necessarily and I understand about not wanting to make too many waves in the neighborhood. Still, I wouldn't allow it any long than a moment or two.

Try the beer thing as soon as possible. You can't really avoid the guy for long. You'll have to monopolize the conversation and get your word in is all.

Good luck, man!

--Wag--

I had a neighbor a few years back that used to let his dog sh*& in my yard. I asked him twice to take care of the situation. He refused to handle the problem. I gathered up as much dog sh*& as I could find and I piled it on his front porch. Problem solved.:thumbsup: We were not on the best of terms after sh*& mountain, but my yard stayed clean, and I didn't like the jerk anyhoo.:laugh:

Are you sure he is from Israel? Maybe one of the other countries?

oh yah... he told me that the first day i moved in including all kind of suggestions on what i should do, how often i should change my ac filter, what kind i should get, where to buy it............. don't get me started...:laugh: i am telling you this guy has suggestions for every neighbour. he is expert in sales ,engineering, plumbing..............:please:
and.... he does not even have a full time job!! you get the point!:banghead:

Yea he's right, don't use the sprinkler and get his truck wet, Just throw the DOG SH""T on his clean Truck .:rulez::thumbsup:

You said he had a lovely wife, have you tried sleeping with her that may help you get better along with the neighbor at the very least you will have a grin every time that you talk to him.

You said he had a lovely wife, have you tried sleeping with her that may help you get better along with the neighbor at the very least you will have a grin every time that you talk to him.

:rofl::rofl:

man... am i lucky or what? all these great ideas! now i don't know which one to do first.:laugh:

Build a block wall.

r8
we have a ten foot fence---what neighbors?

Cheryl's Fence Project 008.jpg

Now you're talkin'!

--Wag--

Why not take one of his classes and see if you can come to terms. It's better to befriend someone than take the offensive right from the start. He might be a decent person once you get to know him.

Get a bigger dog than his, sleep with the wife, and park some human feces on the hood of his truck (they smell much worse than a dogs).. then put a sign in his front yard that says "sexual predator lives here".. but about 20 of them.. so you can put one there every morning for a little while :)

Back