how would you handle a neighbour like mine?

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
ok.. i bought a house jan. of 2008 and i was very excited about new house, very quiet neighbourhood and very good location and low crime. the only thing i was not preapred for was my next door neighbour, lovely wife and 3 kids and recently two dogs that he can not control and put them on the leash.
the other day my cat wondering around in my garrage and one of his dogs running after my cat in my house try to take a bite out of him.
he told me the other day that don't use sprinkle system becuase the breeze will get his truck wet and he just washed his truck!
i was watering my yard the other day he always got to make comments like" why are you bothring with that, the winter is around corner"

his dogs poop in my front yard and he says that it is a fertilizer!!!
the other day he told me that "does your cat stays out", my cat is indoor cat by the way, i told him why, he said because there is cat paws print on his truck and he wants to buy a new truck and wants to make sure that does not happen to his new truck!!
this guy always have to make comments about everything and make suggestion on what i should do.
his carreer must have something to do with it i guess, he is in security business not sure what kind but he does teach people israel self defense and fire arm!and he is from israel!
any ideas folk? trying to keep peace in nighbourhood!:banghead::banghead:

well for starters if his dog craps in your yard tell him once to either leash the dog or clean up after it. if it does it again he should find the pile of crap stuck to the side of his new truck. sounds to me like he thinks his **** dont stink and as the new guy you have to deal with what ever he wants, so honestly get in his face and tell him to control his dog and shut up.

Tell him to mind his own damn business.Had a neighbor like that once and just ignored him.Then I caught him one day yelling at my boys when they was younger [they was in their own yard]That's when I came unglued.After that he didn't want to talk to me any more which was a good thing.Now that he's gone,the neighborhood is sooooo peaceful for everybody.No need for a busybody that can't mind his own business.
It's your yard it's yard house,be the king of your castle.

moon.jpg

well for starters if his dog craps in your yard tell him once to either leash the dog or clean up after it. if it does it again he should find the pile of crap stuck to the side of his new truck. sounds to me like he thinks his **** dont stink and as the new guy you have to deal with what ever he wants, so honestly get in his face and tell him to control his dog and shut up.

he thinks he is the sherrif if neighbourhood!

take pics, call animal control and then buy a gun.... my neighbor was just like this (they just moved in) took 3 months but no more poop in my yard.. (2 visits from sheriff and animal control.. they dont talk to me anymore but I value my peace and safety over their company.. (oh and turn that sprinkler system on high, he can park elsewhere) :laugh:

dogs hate ex-lax mixed in their beef.....wouldnt want to clean up after a pooch that ate a big hunka meat that uhm...got left outside in the yard by mistake, fulla Poo-your-pants-special#1...gee, thatd be too bad for whoever owned THAT animal:whistle:

take pics, call animal control and then buy a gun.... my neighbor was just like this (they just moved in) took 3 months but no more poop in my yard.. (2 visits from sheriff and animal control.. they dont talk to me anymore but I value my peace and safety over their company.. (oh and turn that sprinkler system on high, he can park elsewhere) :laugh:

about 4 months ago one of the next block neighbours dog got out of the back yard wondering in the street, my next door neighbour's wife wallking her dog with leash and the other dog come toward her and like he wants to attack her or her dog, my next door neighbour heard it and ran up there and shut and killed the dog, i am telling you this guy is maniac and i think he is looking for trouble.

dogs hate ex-lax mixed in their beef.....wouldnt want to clean up after a pooch that ate a big hunka meat that uhm...got left outside in the yard by mistake, fulla Poo-your-pants-special#1...gee, thatd be too bad for whoever owned THAT animal:whistle:

great idea!:rofl:

you gotta document everything and pictures/video are your friend... guy sounds like a bully

+1. That dog comes in your house again KILL IT. Okay maybe that's not the best thing. Just don't let him bully you.

YEAA ,EX-lax and beef!!!!! If his dogs are in his house , he should have a real problem , Maybe that will give him something else to think( complain) about... also when he gets his new truck, Pizzz on his tires at nite ( dont get caught), Dogs will smell it and pizz there everytime they walk buy....:laugh: Then throw the ( his) dogs crap back in his yard , Use a shovel...

I recall seeing a system that detects animals coming into the yard, then immediately shoots a stream of water at them. Doesn't hurt anyone--just startles the heck out of them. I think it was called the Scarecrow.

FYI, I get along with all my neighbors. :laugh:

Well, except the old lady who feeds stray cats. We have them thinned down now if you know what I mean. (wink)

r8

Back