Just a reminder

Wow man. I don't know what I'd do if I lost the house. Not so much worried about me but that's my familes home and keeping them safe and happy is the highest on my list. Glad things are working out for them and your house is o.k.

Glad to hear that everyone was able to get out
of the house without being hurt..... I'm also happy to hear
that they will be able to recover from this tragity.........

I still can't believe it. the brick held things up, but the roof droped. that's what destroyed everything.

please look over your plans. if you don't have one, now would be a good time to make one.
deposit boxes/fire boxes/change the batteries in the smoke alarms/secure important papers/etc.....

(rockadaous @ Sep. 17 2007,04:52) I still can't believe it.  the brick held things up, but the roof droped.  that's what destroyed everything.

please look over your plans.  if you don't have one, now would be a good time to make one.  
deposit boxes/fire boxes/change the batteries in the smoke alarms/secure important papers/etc.....
Bruh, +1 to those words!!!! Punisher, I feel the saem way. Nothing makes a man weaker then seeing their family saddened...Just my thoughts...NCpanther01.//

SHOCKED.gif
Wow, that's scary...what a shame for that family...thank goodness no one was hurt, but yeah, helluva time to worry about rebuilding or fixing what's left if that's possible...

sad.gif

Working as someone who helps individuals with there financial futures the first thing we talk about is protecting themselves and the assets they have now and in the future.

Hopefully they had full "Replacement value" on their homeowner's ins. and evidence (photos, video, receipts, etc.) of all the items lost. What really sucks is that an ins. comp. may drop you after paying the claim or raise your premiums and you will also have a history of making a claim if you need to apply for a new policy.

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 17 2007,03:45) Working as someone who helps individuals with there financial futures the first thing we talk about is protecting themselves and the assets they have now and in the future.

Hopefully they had full "Replacement value" on their homeowner's ins. and evidence (photos, video, receipts, etc.) of all the items lost.  What really sucks is that an ins. comp. may drop you after paying the claim or raise your premiums and you will also have a history of making a claim if you need to apply for a new policy.
Reminds me that I need to take pics, I have Serial numbers written down, but I think pics would work better

Rock - glad you made it through the rain ok and your house is safe. I'm glad to hear the neighbors will be ok, especially with the baby less than 1 month away!

On a lighter note - how come your grass is so green? Mine's practically brown from the lack of rain!
rock.gif

(whitele @ Sep. 17 2007,21:34) Rock - glad you made it through the rain ok and your house is safe. I'm glad to hear the neighbors will be ok, especially with the baby less than 1 month away!

On a lighter note - how come your grass is so green? Mine's practically brown from the lack of rain!  
rock.gif
water early in the morning when no one is looking lol

Back