Jet Li's first bodybuilding show

I refuse to comment on your looks but the wife did a lot of oohs and aahs and said that is one fine man if that means anything to you!

I do however respect your commitment!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
Thanks, BusaBret.

What was really impressive was all the over 60 and over 70 guys. Simply amazing to see. One Gentleman in the over 70 class actually had a pacemaker device, you could see it under his skin on the left upper chest!

How do you shave your legs?
Very easy.

Just use a new razor every time, (cuts down on irritation). Only have to do it about every 6 days. What sucks is the first 2 days after shaving, I get a bad burning like sensation of the back of my thighs, Dude, I have a new respect for women. I will only do this for about 2 weeks out from a show, then no more shaving. What is really hard is shaving the pits, you never think about as a guy but pits are deep, Bro! Very hard to get the right angle.
biggrin.gif

Excuse me? Excuse me. Never sleep with that man, never loan him money, and never believe a word he tells you. That's free advice.
laugh.gif

Very easy.

Just use a new razor every time, (cuts down on irritation). Only have to do it about every 6 days. What sucks is the first 2 days after shaving, I get a bad burning like sensation of the back of my thighs, Dude, I have a new respect for women. I will only do this for about 2 weeks out from a show, then no more shaving. What is really hard is shaving the pits, you never think about as a guy but pits are deep, Bro! Very hard to get the right angle.  
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

That's why I let "her" do it...

when are you going to work on your tan? just kidding
That is just paint on tan from Jan Tana. I used 3 coats. It is really oily feeling and by the end of the day, could not wait to shower the mess off!! But you have to do some sort of tan or under the lights no matter how cut you are, you will look washed out and undefined.

Very easy.

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

That's why I let "her" do it...
Yeah, my wife took care of that for me along with helping apply the Jan Tana, what a chore that was.

dedication to a sport like that
bowdown.gif

sure glad I am old and lazy
smile.gif
Yup. Let's have a burrito!
thumb_up.gif

r8
A burrito, that sounds great! I think I may have to go out a acquire one of my own tonight.

I have been binging, ate 1 dozen Krispy Kreme's with chocolate milk, a bunch of chocolate kisses too. Ate breakfast at IHOP, ordered chocolate chip pancakes. Starting to see a pattern here?
rock.gif

Had Chinese buffet for lunch. Life is great right now!!!!!!!

Good job bro! I have a shot floating around the org. here somewhere  
laugh.gif
 The farthest I could get down to was 9% but that was just for a fitness contest for a Sylvester Stalone contest. You've done a great job on your rear delts. Traps are pretty good too, but you cant see all that well except in the transition shot.  
thumb_up.gif
 I had a huge set back when I got tendinitis in both elbows
sad.gif
 Did you flood your system with extra salt and watery foods about 5 days out. and then a couple days out drop all salt and eat diaretic foods (like english cucumbers) to shock the sys. to dry out fast. then the day of NO WATER AT ALL?
rock.gif
 I never got any pro. help or training. All I learned was from books and magazines.

Are you planning on progressing to other classes? You look good man. Keep up the good work
ThumbsUp.gif

NOW GO EAT
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
The farthest I could get down to was 9% but that was just for a fitness contest for a Sylvester Stalone contest. You've done a great job on your rear delts. Traps are pretty good too, but you cant see all that well except in the transition shot.
thumb_up.gif
sad.gif
Did you flood your system with extra salt and watery foods about 5 days out. and then a couple days out drop all salt and eat diaretic foods (like english cucumbers) to shock the sys. to dry out fast. then the day of NO WATER AT ALL?
rock.gif
I never got any pro. help or training. All I learned was from books and magazines.

Are you planning on progressing to other classes? You look good man. Keep up the good work
ThumbsUp.gif

NOW GO EAT
beerchug.gif
I loaded water the Monday through Thursday (2 gal/day) then Friday 1 gal until 4pm then zero water until after the show Saturday. I think I will try what you described, salt loading for the next show because I had a rough time shedding the water in time.

I absolutely plan on progressing. Hope to hit the light heavy class at around 195 eventually. I was at 188 and only dieted down to 180.8 for the show.

Sorry to hear about the tendinitis, I have had to deal with that once for over 4 months. Really sucks.

Dude, buying leathers that fit must be a REAL biotch!!
laugh.gif
Yeah, actually I am not that big, only 180.8 lbs, but have a little trouble getting arms and thighs in. If I buy em big enough for wiggle room in the arms and thighs, that means the waist and can are way too big.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif
sad.gif
rock.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

NOW GO EAT
beerchug.gif
I loaded water the Monday through Thursday (2 gal/day) then Friday 1 gal until 4pm then zero water until after the show Saturday. I think I will try what you described, salt loading for the next show because I had a rough time shedding the water in time.

I absolutely plan on progressing. Hope to hit the light heavy class at around 195 eventually. I was at 188 and only dieted down to 180.8 for the show.

Sorry to hear about the tendinitis, I have had to deal with that once for over 4 months. Really sucks.
I take glucosamie chondroiton tabs everyday now for the rest of my life to avoid it again. Once you get it your tendens are never as strong again
banghead.gif
"4 months" you got lucky! I had it for over 8 months. That was partially my fault cause I pushed em' too hard after it started making it even worse. I know you obviously dont need any preaching but protect those tendens
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back