It's official! Look what came home with me today!

The kid we got it from dumped it onto the left side a week before Christmas at about 10mph, the owner before him did most of the damage. He was riding a standup wheel and went over backwards. the bike appears to have been upright for a bit of distance, the muffler is bent in the middle and the end is ground flat...

Without taking anything apart yet it needs, both tires, a chain, both bar ends and both levers, both sliders, a left lower, a muffler, a complete tail and undertail, the tank isn't that bad but it came with a replacement already painted to match.

We are likely just gonna get a complete body kit for it. She wants it Black. Everything appears to work ok, it started right up even though it was in the 30's, I rode it around our storage place a bit, it's got plenty of pep and the shagged rear tire spun on throttle alone...

and yes that is a giant wad of tape holding the tail together...

Looks a lot better then I thought it would.. I was thinking the plastics were gonna be gone all together. But looks like you got a great deal on it..

Before you know it you will be doing stand up whelies and stoppies all over the place.

Jessica said some pink flames would match your helmet.

Congrats, you might want to hold off on the plastics until the practice sessions are over.

Very nice looking ride :thumbsup:

I can still see the pics... I am gonna get an undertail (need one anyway) and see if I can't sand down and repair that stuff and just shoot it black for now, I agree on trashing that set before installing new stuff but SOMEBODY doesn't agree with me :banghead:

Thanks everyone. Of course I did jinx us here in MA.....Dave brought him home for me yesterday and today it's snowing. :banghead: :banghead: Not that I had any plans to get it out or anything, but I was really hoping we were done with the snow.

We are right on the edge of the 10"-14" and the lower left of the 15"+

BLAH!!!

blah.jpg

DON'T change the plastics...until you have 2 or 3 tip overs of your own.

I don't want you to see you get hurt, but sh!t happens...just think you need PLENTY of seat time before you make it all pretty :cheerleader:

Back