well guys looks like i had to buy the sv this morn

ssS10

Registered
i tried finding insurance all weekend and last friday and all i can say is the shaft was given to me by everyone. so i called one of the guys from the suzuki dealer and he met me there this morning at 6:00,i began thinking of gsxr1000 but i just went ahead and traded the quad and came home with the sv1000s with dual yoshi cans. and some kinda mapping change. its not a busa but damn if this bike isnt a low-mid monster. my dad waxed my ass on the way home but its a bike to ride until im like 20 something i guess lol. you guys have helped out alot Thanks !! i tried to become an official busa owner but i guess things happen for a reason. you guys dont dis-own me or anything now right??
down.gif
but once again thanks for the help from every one.

Hell, no Problem... The SV1000S will be plenty of bike for awhile anyway... Nice Ride. Got Pics?

It's a pain in the ass to insure these things when your all old and crotchety (32) let alone under 20. Wait a few years, get a college degree, get married, buy a house, and then Buy a Busa. You will be amazed at how much lower your insurance is... Degree, house and wife all figure into what you pay for insurance.

Ride safe, and have fun on the SV. Still a pretty damn schweet bike, so who's your Dad and what is he riding?
rock.gif

Rev

he is ricky jackson i tried to get him on the board but he ist one of those computer people. he has a 2003 anniversary edition (the orange one). i think he trading it for a new intruder volusia 800 or just going to buy one. the man is wierd about his types of bikes. he doesnt like the idea of me having a bike because i am used to racing atvs, and dirtbikes. and i get armpump really bad especially from riding the quad i traded for the bike. the quad was built very strong. i mean like a 7 sec in a 1/8 kinda quad.

<!--EDIT|ssS10
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078755211 -->

I think we need to revolt against the insurance companies. They are the biggest crooks around and the politicians make it legal because the insurance companies are huge contributors. Burn down a shitload of insurance company offices writing to your politicians doesnt seem to help. Its worse here I can only ride maybe 8 months take away the rainy days and cold days your down to about 6 maybe 7 months and I was paying 2100 per year. God Damn thieves

Congrats on the bike man!!! I agree, post some pics if/when you get them. I really do sympathize with the insurance, like i posted before mine is just brutal! Insurance co's should be punished horribly somehow - bastards!!
smile.gif
Anyway just after i say that, there is a company that you might want to look at for your insurance on your sv. I didn’t mention it before as a choice because they don’t insure busa's but they do the gsxr1k for some reason even the rep i spoke with said it was odd. Anyway its www.bike-line.com. Again i dont have experience with them other than that they wont insure my bike but i have heard good things about their prices other than that. Anyway enough of the I-talk, again enjoy your bike!

Hey, congrats on your new SV
beerchug.gif

I'm kinda jealous now cause I only have a 650, but what the heck... Nice to have another SV'er.
Enjoy

Say, ssS10. I think you are a lucky fellow to have that new bike of yours. I never dreamed of owning a bike that nice when I was your age....Jeeze that makes me sound too old! Well, the insurance part of owning a bike isn't any fun, but we are stuck with it. I think the insurance guys should offer volume discounts when you have more than one bike like they do when you insure more than one car with them. It seems like many of the members of this board have more than one bike.

Congratulations on the new ride. Atleast you are still on two wheels. (ok maybe one for some
laugh.gif
)

dood, make no mistake....the SV is definitely a schweet bike!! I'm stil thinking of pickin up one of those. Ya gotta put up some pics, bro!

Back