allow me to introduce myself

spanglaz

Registered
Hello Org!

Its official, I am now a hayabusa owner!!!!!! Ive been a member for the longest. reading post, reading up on the Hayabusa etc. She's a 2005 LE which I purchased 3 weeks ago at a really good price. I havent really had the time to open her up yet because i wanted to do some maintenance on her. Thus far i've changed the oil and used suzuki oil and oem filter, flushed the radiator and put in engine ice coolant. I've ordered the ek zvx2 530 120 link chain from ballz motorsports and a chain repair kit. Im ordering(tomorrow) the factory reccomended spark plugs. So today i couldnt help myself and went out and got the maguairs clay bar kit and cleaner wax. Holy S@$% does that stuff work!!! check out the pics. Also i want to thank all the members on here!!! ive read soooooo much from all of you. Because of you guys i have been abel to learn what to look for and to do routine maintenance
Thank you ALL!!!!
Sorry guys im trying to upload the pics, but for some reason they are not uplaoding...working on it.

dang, youve been stalking us since 2008, wow j/k congrats on the purchase, if your having problems loading pics just ask someone on here to help you out, im sure
they would be glad to help out.

Welcome and grats on the purchase!!! FYI a 3$ can of pledge is all you need for exterior maintenance. Learned through the sometimes suttle advise of our well learned friends here, ( at the personal cost of many dryer sheets and other expensive products). :lol:

Back