It's gotten too soft around here

I know Projekt...every since we banned the use of crack and drunk posting, it's just not the same :rofl:

Nothing happened, your perception has changed over time. (I do apologize if this offends or upsets you in any manner. Please just let me know if so and I will publicly retract my statement with a full apology! Sorry again.)

:laugh:

and that 'Tough Guy' got his back blown out through his front:rofl:

not sayin Im a S.J.Fggt, but I'd rather "Ghet to thah choppaaahhh!":moon:

It sounds like some of you guys should spend more time on your Busa than on the board :whistle:

If you want trash there are plenty of places on the Internet for that. SH.org has a section dedicated to it:poke:

phuck. all that writing lost. nevermind. short version i see this forum going somewhere like hayabusasaurus. niche niche niche. when i get me busa my name will be buyahoosa:thumbsup: and you know perhaps i be wrong about the dino., but you did have some neat threads going.

naw. this place has been around, and been nice for a long time. the ones that want to, stay around. Others come in new, hang for a while, then move on to other things in life. the riff raff seem to find the door quickly since we don't tolerate them. I've watched the cycle for a number of years now, and it is a good one.

This place will ALWAYS be a calm cove in the internet storm. The nice people and strict rules make it that way.

Project refers to the heady days a while back where we'd post up all kinds of debatable material about deep thinky topics like life, religion, sex, morality, which food to eat for lunch, which candidate is gay, why Ledwievians are so stupid, which color is the fastest, was Phantom12 really the captian on another login.... it was all very mentally stimulating and eye opening. Great to see strangers incites on topics you might not normally hear.. or want to hear or tolerate. We'd argue and discuss, minor feelings hurt but in the end it was just OUR opinions and the words never killed anybody.

I've sort of run out of controversail topics to throw out. Over the last 5 years, I've seen and posted the plethera. Besides, in the end, the answer to life, love and everything is 42.

Last edited:
naw. this place has been around, and been nice for a long time. the ones that want to, stay around. Others come in new, hang for a while, then move on to other things in life. the riff raff seem to find the door quickly since we don't tolerate them. I've watched the cycle for a number of years now, and it is a good one.

This place will ALWAYS be a calm cove in the internet storm. The nice people and strict rules make it that way.

Project refers to the heady days a while back where we'd post up all kinds of debatable material about deep thinky topics like life, religion, sex, morality, which food to eat for lunch, which candidate is gay, why Ledwievians are so stupid, which color is the fastest, was Phantom12 really the captian on another login.... it was all very mentally stimulating and eye opening. Great to see strangers incites on topics you might not normally hear.. or want to hear or tolerate. We'd argue and discuss, minor feelings hurt but in the end it was just OUR opinions and the words never killed anybody.

I've sort of run out of controversail topics to throw out. Over the last 5 years, I've seen and posted the plethera. Besides, in the end, the answer to life, love and everything is 42.

42? are you sure? I could have swore it was 52???

The best discussions were all the tiptoe topics on racial prejudice. We had some VERY careful commentary going on about that!

--Wag--

82 :whistle:

The best discussions were all the tiptoe topics on racial prejudice. We had some VERY careful commentary going on about that!

--Wag--

Yes... those were good.. There was a member some time back that had a personal website riddled with neo-nazi imagery and white supremist symbols. I may have made a few comments to see if he would chime in..

whatever. we all know that Ledwievian's are the most supreme race on the planet, fastest cyclists, better lovers, etc... NO ONE can contest that

Back