It's gotten too soft around here

I know how you feel Projeckt. I have been hanging on GSXR.com a little but I do have to say they are not as welcoming and nice as the org.

I am a REAL NEWB and I can say that I don't think anyone speaks theirs minds like they did a couple of months ago. No one wants to get the "bars" under their screen name. Heck, I second and triple guess things I will post in the FAIL thread before I put them there but usually save the really good ones for emailing between board members.

With that said, YOU have not given us any good reads to in the words of the great coffee lady "DISCUSS". :poke:

Although it has been awhile since we have gotten down and dirty and picked on a racial group, like say the hispanics. Just joking..most of you know the thread I am referencing. :laugh: :laugh:

Like those 2 bars Revlis gave me right before the board shut down:banghead:

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

PAGE:laugh:

As men age, we tend to end up seeing more and more of the medical establishment.
For example, my family doctor recently referred me to a female
urologist. I saw her yesterday and she is gorgeous. She's beautiful and
unbelievably sexy.

She told me that I must stop masturbating.

I asked her why, and she said,

'Because I'm trying to examine you...'

:rofl:

:lol:

I think you are all on drugs... only people I have seen warned were out and out attacking others or just plain being rude... could be you sheep that are going soft... "waaaa!"

A guy here six months sees a change? you guys must need some "outside" time...

you could always go hang out at Azzhats.com

Does it scare anybody else when Randy starts calling us sheep ???

I will break the ice and show some nudity

What is it with you and monkeys and fecal and urine, is there something you are not telling us ??? How many of these gifs do you have on your computer ???

What is it with you and monkeys and fecal and urine, is there something you are not telling us ??? How many of these gifs do you have on your computer ???

WAY TO MANY OF THEM....most are not appropriate for here :whistle:

:poke:

bisquit.gif

I guess Im getting old too....tired of throwin drunken 'tards around, tired of spending every weekend all f&*king sumer long in a bar watching others get wasted, tired of having supposed 'friends' turn around n stab my wife and I in the back while we're bent over for them...

I dont have enuf energy to come in here and do anything but try n assist those that I feel may be helped by my advice-everyone else is just white noise that I filter through w/all the Political/religious/whatvr threads. all the clowns w/threads about their newly-failed attempts to wheelie 3 feet or find a 400mm tire kit to go with their 500hp turbo Busa are just bugs on my windscreen-wipe away n move on.....

besides gas is just too expensive for me to run around beating the crap out of all the FAKE internet tough-guys:laugh:

:laugh:m
Compartmentalization seems to have really slowed things down on the boards. A little healthy debate used to be fun and made for a lively experience on any given visit. Now it seems artificially stable, something like playland at McDonald's.. :confused2:

"Let's just celebrate everybody's birthday so as to keep some traffic on the site..."

"Don't want to get anybody's feelings hurt so let's keep it PC"..

Lot's of interesting people have minimized their presence or completely abandoned this place. It is too 'G' rated in my opinion..
Looking back to when it was a bit more free wheeling, it never, even in the slightest, resembled the "Regular (Filthy) internet".

So, what happened? :dunno:

I have to admit, this is a nice place to hang out. Not so much drama and low-brown beating of each other. gixxer.com is more animated but when you're done over there, nice to hang out here and talk about bikes an give advice to newbs.

:poke: to newbs. :D :D

--Wag--

phuck. all that writing lost. nevermind. short version i see this forum going somewhere like hayabusasaurus. niche niche niche. when i get me busa my name will be buyahoosa:thumbsup: and you know perhaps i be wrong about the dino., but you did have some neat threads going.

As men age, we tend to end up seeing more and more of the medical establishment.
For example, my family doctor recently referred me to a female
urologist. I saw her yesterday and she is gorgeous. She's beautiful and
unbelievably sexy.

She told me that I must stop masturbating.

I asked her why, and she said,

'Because I'm trying to examine you...'

:rofl:

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

So, what happened? :dunno:

Nothing happened, your perception has changed over time. (I do apologize if this offends or upsets you in any manner. Please just let me know if so and I will publicly retract my statement with a full apology! Sorry again.)

The following may or may not reflect the views of the poster...

I was talking to a friend's little girl, and she said she
wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, Democrats, were
standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be
the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the poor homeless people.'

'Wow - what a wonderful idea,' I told her. 'You don't have to wait until
you're President to do that. You can come over to my house right now
and mow the grass, pull weeds, sweep my yard, and I'll pay you
$50. Then I'll take you over to the street where the poor homeless
guys hang out, and you can give one of them your $50 to use toward
food or a house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds because she's only 6. And while