Involved in a bad crash...

Here's the Busa pic...
sad.gif

vanbusa.jpg

Ignorant drivers make me sick...

I cannot say anything more that has not been already said. I read your update and did a search to see what happened.

I am so sorry about what has happened to you and your friend. Please know that I have put you and Nova (I believe that is his name) on a prayer list so you have about 6-700 people praying for you.

I am boldly praying that Nova will be up and walking again.

Keep us posted on Nova's progress and yours as well!

Prayerfully,

Jeffrey

oh no, I don't know how i missed this thread
sad.gif
But i just finished reading it in it's entirety and the amount of emotions it stirs up inside me are completely mixed up... I don't know whether to be sad or angry or what
sad.gif
It's stories like this that makes me think about things we take for granted
sad.gif

My condolences and prayers are with you and your friends. Thank God for your lives............

When possible, please keep us posted on everyones progress
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Thank you!!!
smile.gif

I will post something on the Update thread after he gets his main surgery done hopefully this week.

Vanessa, I know posting that pic had to bring some interesting emotions! I don't know what it means to you right now, but you do look really good on the 'Busa! I hope your friend continues to recover and see you on a bike in the future!

Thank you very much! The goal is to have a Busa of my own in the looooong run...we'll see what God has in plans for me.
wink.gif

Back