IM OUT

i know most ppl have the sense to stay out of there(wish i had).
I'm thinkin' I'm with whomever posted about the Smack Shack bein' bad for this forum. Seems things have took a turn for the worse since that was added. I've been in there a couple times, but found nothing of any value. This board always prided it's self in NOT having a bunch of chest thumping and shid talking. That section promotes those things.
rock.gif
Can't agree with you more.... I avoid the Smack Shack.

i know most ppl have the sense to stay out of there(wish i had).
I'm thinkin' I'm with whomever posted about the Smack Shack bein' bad for this forum. Seems things have took a turn for the worse since that was added. I've been in there a couple times, but found nothing of any value. This board always prided it's self in NOT having a bunch of chest thumping and shid talking. That section promotes those things.
rock.gif
Can't agree with you more.... I avoid the Smack Shack.
Just a note from a Newbie, I came to this site because of the Great Information and a quality of questions and answers from people. The other Hayabusa sites can go to ***** where ever! They are crude and I can't appreciate crude personal attacks on people who just ask questions or give their answers no matter what they sound like. This board is QUALITY, and I for one hope it stays that way !

I missed all of this but I would be hot if someone was talikng smack about my wife. Don't let one person run you away from the great group of people that are members of this board. Hope you reconsider and I really don't even know you at all. Just hate to see good people run off.

I have yet to even go into the smack shack. I don't like forums like that anyway so I stay my ass away. Don't leave man, this is a helpfull sight don't get caught up in other people causing drama.

I don't know how someones wife could be brought up in the smack shack but if you want to talk sh@t say it to the person . You don't need to drag family members into it . Whoever said something about your wife needs to apologize in a PM or be booted off the board !

i dont know what happened ,but let it go ,its the freegin internet!! some good ,some bad. you got to get some thicker skin my fellow rider!!!!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CLEAN SITE ! IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF CONTROL THEN GO TO LABUSAS LIKE BUSAHAYA SAID . AND YOUR RIGHT THIS IS THE INTERNET BUT THIS IS OUR SITE AND IT HAS BEEN POLICED NICELY THATS WHY YOU GET THE HELP AND INFO YOU NEED ON THIS BOARD . GO TO THE OTHER BOARDS AND ASK A INNOCENTLY STUPID QUESTION AND YOU'LL GET SPANKED. I'VE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND IT HAS HELPED ME AND MANY OTHERS .

It is truly a shame if the actions of one worthless..........uh, individual, cause a good person to leave this board.

Don't go dude. You know eventually this cat will step too hard on the wrong persons shoes and get the punt. I for one, am looking forward to it.

im good my wife said its cool and he wasnt worth me loosing a bunch of good ppl over it, goota listen to the wife she is the one with the brains after all
wink.gif

I for one have not been on this forum anywhere near as much as I used to and I put it down to the lowering of standards since the smack shak came along . There was a much nicer feel to this place , a better sense of camaraderie .. It seems to have taken a slightly bitter twist.. I still love the place and the good friends I've made here..

05 have a rethink and let the dust settle a bit... I missed the post in question ..glad I did..Don't be hasty there's a lot of good folk here who would hate to see you go ..

I'll be voting against retaining the smak shak...

Back