IM OUT

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY PPL FEEL IT WAS OK FOR PPL TO TALK ABOUT MY WIFE IN SUCH A DEMEANING SEXUAL MANOR. AND SINCE THE THREAD IS LOCKED AND I CANT REPLY , I HAVE SAT AND THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND HOW WRONG IT IS.

FOR ALL THOSE THAT I HAVE HAD GOOD TIMES WITH THANKS

FOR THOSE.AWE PHAWK IT IM OUT

rock.gif
I didn't see anything, but from what I can gather, I don't think it was right.

This really sucks.. The forum just seems to be losing a bunch of good guys.

Come on 05 - I was in your corner on the issue. and I know a lot of other people were.

I bet more people agree it was wrong to talk about family members than think it was right.

Take a few days off, go on a drinking binge then come back

Man I hate to see chit like this..............come back bro, where are the moderators here in this situation......cache , captain your thoughts on this situation...
rock.gif

05BUSABLU...

Don't leave just because some shidhead has no respect for others. There are a LOT of good people here. If you leave now, then "he" has won the battle.

You have more support than you realize. I, for one, did not post in the thread discussing why it was deleted, since I wasn't part of the original debate. I did however, agree that it was wrong for him to comment about your wife. I agree with Thasher's decision and the reasoning behind it, and although the deletion ruffled a few feathers, it was actually the best way to end the fight.

Like Ron said...Take a break for a bit, keep healing up, and then come back when you feel like it...just don't let one pr1ck ruin it for ya.
wink.gif

I'm with you, family members are sacred. Please, take a few days to think this out. I think talking sh*t to, and about each other is OK, to a point. But it should remain between us. Not to include an innocent family member or outside friend. Don't go away. I think it would be a mistake and a loss for all of us.

David

Stick around, his post was out of line, it should have been deleted, but IMO, the thread itself could have stayed. I understand TF's reasoning in deleting it however, and as he said, it's his sandbox, his rules. It would be a shame if you allowed this incident to run you off.

I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY PPL FEEL IT WAS OK FOR PPL TO TALK ABOUT MY WIFE IN SUCH A DEMEANING SEXUAL MANOR. AND SINCE THE THREAD IS LOCKED AND I CANT REPLY , I HAVE SAT AND THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND HOW WRONG IT IS.  

FOR ALL THOSE THAT I HAVE HAD GOOD TIMES WITH THANKS

FOR THOSE.AWE PHAWK IT IM OUT
Dude...C'mon.... place won't be the same without you.......................

I'll buy you a raffle tix if you stay?
smile.gif

Well if you don't stay....and ever need anything, pls don't hesitate. Vinny

come on 05 don't go no where You'll find out most of us are with you and thrasher on this, I didn't even read the post but it's just wrong to talk about someones family

i think people who talk about family members suck.say what they like about me but leave family out.and my dog to.dont sound like everbody did it or agreed with it dont leave

well thanks for all the kind comments. there are so many good ppl here its hard to think of leaving. i know i will atleast take a step back and see how things transpire.i wasnt looking for everyone to tell me to stay(i do appreciate it). i did however want everyone to have an idea what had gone on in the shack. i know most ppl have the sense to stay out of there(wish i had). most of the ppl around the org are too damn cool....some just need to leave. everyone have a good day. im off to sign my loan papers for the new 06 and some physical theropy.....laters Dennis

i know most ppl have the sense to stay out of there(wish i had).
I'm thinkin' I'm with whomever posted about the Smack Shack bein' bad for this forum. Seems things have took a turn for the worse since that was added. I've been in there a couple times, but found nothing of any value. This board always prided it's self in NOT having a bunch of chest thumping and shid talking. That section promotes those things.
rock.gif

Well, let's have a vote on it. The majority rules. If that would be ok with Cap and Cache, then let's vote on it!!!!

05BUSABLU, don't sweat it...just a bunch on crap being talked on a screen, when in reality you know that the individual won't have the webos to disrespect your Family/Wife like that face to face... I for one really have no clue what's going on in there...but it's true, the Org is somewhat not being the way it used to be...

Back