I'll pay 100$

Adam (Rubber2burn) installed mine last weekend. There are a few threads on here that walk you through. Do not cut the wires. We used velcro for the ballast on top of the ram air ducts, & I wire tired around those for extra support.

Oh I hope he didnt cut the harness! Anyone close can go over there and help? The worst part about the whole install is getting to the OEM bulb, the rest is cake. Please wait for help!

I can help if ya need it i installed gobs a hid kit in my cars and all my buddies and if you live in Indy i'm only an hour away and i'm off on fridays so let me know:thumbsup:

If you can wait until tuesday I would be glad to ride down there from South Bend and have a look as well. I get off work at 1 on tuesdays.

Cutting the harness is not that big of a deal. . . You can still go back to stock if you do it right. If you're desperate and want to do it that way rather than wait for help, here are some pics of what you need to do. The only difference in mine and yours is that where mine has the red and orange wires, yours will have the white wire. Mine has the red and orange cause I used a delay timer with mine. The black with white stripe from the bike goes with the black with white stripe from the HID, and yes, those are your grounds.

HID Install2 053 2.jpg

HID Install2 056 2.jpg

If you ever want to go back to factory you just have to install some blade connectors on the leads from the factory connector and plug it back in. Simple as that. Just make sure you leave enough on the factory connector to be able to do this.

Andy (ibified) and I (djsin) can help you today (monday) call me asap 574 255 3714 or 574 904 8146
we will ride down to where you are....NO CHARGE !
Todd

Last edited:
Andy (ibified) and I (djsin) can help you today (monday) call me asap 574 255 3714 or 574 904 8146
we will ride down to where you are....NO CHARGE !
Todd

Things to know before these two come over.

Hide your wife
Hide your neighbors wife
Hide your neighbors neighbors wife

Just to be safe

Hide your neighbors neighbors neighbors wife.

Keep beer close, They usually wont wander more then 3 houses away from the beer.

i don't drink at all and neither does Andy..Michael but i will hit on a wife if she is worthy, since my wife is currently out of order! lol

Last edited:
I'll pay 100 bucks to anyone in the central indiana area that can hook up my HID kit. The bike is stripped, old lamps are out, and that's about as far as my limited knowledge took me. Anyone willing to help me out on this?:please:

You could NOT be in a better place for help. The BUSA magicians reside here so be patient and they will get you through this. This is the Virtual Busa repair shop man!:beerchug:

DUDE!!... I can do it... don't be shown up by a GIRL now!!

Too bad I don't live right around the corner.. I can have it taken apart, done, and put back together in under 2 hours.

DUDE!!... I can do it... don't be shown up by a GIRL now!!

Too bad I don't live right around the corner.. I can have it taken apart, done, and put back together in under 2 hours.

You can do mine when it comes in. I wish I had a handy Lady around to help with the Busa!:beerchug:

You can do mine when it comes in. I wish I had a handy Lady around to help with the Busa!:beerchug:

Not a problem... but remind me to plug in the "dash". :whistle: I forgot to plug in my Husband's the last time I did it... and we were in a hurry so I didn't turn the key on until we were ready to leave.... so he had no tach, speedometer, nothing on the dash....

And thanks.. I am pretty handy.... learning more every time I want something new.

Back