Hoodie Help!!!!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Broke up with gf awhile ago and she knows that I love my hoodie(love hoodies in general) but the busa hoodie is a high rating commodity to me so she kept it and wont' give it back.

Anyone have an extra one they want to sacrifice in price to me? I'll still pay for it but I need to represent when i'm out n about. Please help

maybr you should offer to pay her for it LOL!!!
SHOCKED.gif

How bout you go punch her in the face and take what's yours back!

Ok maybe thats a bad idea
firedevil.gif

Hell bro don't waste your time with that B**** go bu your self a new one you can pick them up at any Suzuki dealer ship.

not the one i had, i ordered it with the group buy here last year. the buy where we could order one of 3 designs

Take her to small claims. Then she'll have to admit she's wrong in front of like 50 people....that's allways a bitter sweet revenge.
cool.gif

(redkat05 @ Jul. 22 2007,13:44) Broke up with gf awhile ago and she knows that I love my hoodie(love hoodies in general) but the busa hoodie is a high rating commodity to me so she kept it and wont' give it back.

Anyone have an extra one they want to sacrifice in price to me? I'll still pay for it but I need to represent when i'm out n about. Please help
rock.gif
Do you want a certain one or what? Whats wrong with the ones Cap has now or are they still offered! They are aren't they???

Busa Patrol $24.00
ComfortBlend® Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt 50% cotton/50%...

ComfortBlend® Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt 50% cotton/50%...

https://www.bike-shirts.com/images/ohp99.jpg

lol i could but i don't like jail, never been but i've heard its not exactly inviting

I'd say a hundred or so of us should just MOB UP, and we pay her a little visit...........or would a small tactical crew do the job better
rock.gif
?
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

cool.gif

"We ride together, and we die together........"

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

small and tactical i think would be more fun
she scares easily so that'd be better ;)

SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!! Got all my junk back y'all

AND YES THE HOODIE AND D&G Cologne are safe and accounted for. I am one with all my busa possessions once again

Back