Employer not paying up. Advice?

if they are shorting you, have you thought of another job?

I don't think is going to end well and you will probably win, but what will the work environment be like after?

Yeah true. WHo knows if they will be paying me this week. Ill be out a total of 2300 bucks that they owe me.

I definitly got screwed this time. If they dont pay me the full amount by Saturday im going to have to just quit. I dont have anything else lined up at the moment really. I was kind of hoping that after 5 months of being out of work that this would be the end to searching for a job. Guess im out of work, again.

I'm at a job that has tried making me quit for the last 6 months. It start when I seen my boss doing drugs on company property. Its been an up and down to say the least. If I thought I could prove what I seen I would start some crap. But my word against his.

you just have to check into what your rights are there in canada. i went thru a simiar situation a couple years back, and the labor board told me that as long as your paid an equivilant of min wage, then you have to sue the employer on your own. good luck, and quit. dont work for free.

Thats what I was wondering? is there anything that says (in writing) what your compensation is supposed to be? If not it may be your word against theirs, dunno though???

Back