Need help/advice

Churchkey

Registered
This place did a sub standard job on the air horns I manufacture. I did not call & complain, they called to see how I liked them & when I told them they were sub standard the owner said to send the bad pieces back & he would use a different process & get them back to me overnight. That was the begining of March. So far he has told me (befor Easter) he will take them to UPS himself that afternoon. Then he tells me he left them outside the door for UPS when he went to lunch & they were gone when he got back. The secretary tells me they were shipped Fedex & gives me a bogus tracking #. I have left numerous messages on their voice mail & they have not returned my calls. I have a lot of money invested in the parts & just want them back with or without chrome. I did pay for the chrome work.

Need some help/suggestions on how to get my parts back. I would take care of it personally but its a 2400 mile round trip.

This is the place thats putting the screws to me.

Vance Henson
Vanguard Plating
921 B South Frazier
Conroe Texas 77302

http://www.vanguardplating.com/

If u can get them to confirm that they still have them i will go up and pick them up and send them to you. i am about an hour south of there.
later
Michael

Legal documents noting the bogus tracking #, notice of pending litigation in court.

Take 'em down.
mad.gif
What a buncha fuggers. File suit for replacement of parts as well as reimbursement of monetary losses on the chrome job that didn't make it to you.

Thanks for the offers. A fellow I do business with in Houston offered to pick the parts up so I called & talked to the liar yesterday. I called him from a different phone # than I normally use & he answered. States that he does not have a tracking number or the parts & that he was going to Fedex to straighten things out & he would call me back with some info. Needless to say he did not call back. Just more lies. The fellow from Houston says he will stop by anyway.

I will file suit. Retail on the parts is 2500.00 + the nickel I spent for the BS chrome job.

I'm not good with accents but I don't think he's French & he does not sound like he's from a big city.

Will update as things develop.

In the future, try Airline Plating in Houston. They do good work and should not fug you around like this dude.

In the future, try Airline Plating in Houston. They do good work and should not fug you around like this dude.
True dat!! Airline is pretty good and have a superb turnaround time. I've spent quite a bit with them and they have never disappointed me. I'm about 2hrs east of Houston, but I've never had a chrome job that went more than 1 week. You can bring parts in on Monday, and I guarantee they'll be done on Friday. I had only one problem with them about one year ago where they lost a sprocket that they were supposed to chrome for me. When I called, they were honest with me, and purchased me another one, made it right, and gave me a discount on further work done.
cool.gif

Update. Friend of mine stopped by the chromer & got another tracking #. ITS ALSO BOGUS.

My attorney has sent a demand letter. If he does not pay for my parts I will take him to court.

Hey I know a guy, that knows a guy, that robbed a guy who will go beat the chrome outta this guy for ya.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>
mad.gif
</span>

Back