Ice House Ride PICS

Thanks for sharing the photos! You just made my night! And also, you made me miss NorCal! Nice roads and beautiful views! What it's all about. :bowdown:

Hey fellas, wished I'd have been there, did I piss someone off or somethin? Been lookin for ride post but didn't see anything, maybe I missed it, oh well I'll get in on the next one.

Another great set of pics. Have you guys gone up to the Big Hill Lookout yet? If you came down Ice House Rd down to Hwy 50, you rode right past it.

For those wondering where these guys are riding. Find Loon Lake on this pic, that's the lake they are at. Man-made and part of the PG&E power generating system.

IceHouse4.jpg

IceHouse4.jpg

Hey fellas, wished I'd have been there, did I piss someone off or somethin? Been lookin for ride post but didn't see anything, maybe I missed it, oh well I'll get in on the next one.

Sorry Gene it was just that we each were thinkin we told the other but it turns out we were all still under the influence of turkey and in a semi meat coma:laugh:...we goofed it:whistle:

............besides I thought i dident smell oil:poke::beerchug:

Last edited:
cool map Tim:bowdown:...yep thats the place we go alot its not to far from my house to Ice House Rd. only 50 miles so we hit Wenworth Springs back down to 49...There was just a little ice on the shaded parts of Wenworth about 4 miles or so before Ice house Rd. but we were already prepared for it, not much traction today

Robb and I had this Conversation During Breakfast "So What Happened to Gene ?" Robb then Said "I thought you were going to Post Something Up" I then Said "OH ****" I Litterally Said "OH ****" Not Out-loud but I thought it too Myself. Nobody Freakin Told Gene :dunno: :banghead:

Then I thought to Myself "He wouldn't Kept Up with the ORANGE AND BLACK ATTACK Gen-2's Anyways" :poke: :super:

There is ALLWAYS SUNDAY ? Robb ? :thumbsup:

Robb and I had this Conversation During Breakfast "So What Happened to Gene ?" Robb then Said "I thought you were going to Post Something Up" I then Said "OH ****" I Litterally Said "OH ****" Not Out-loud but I thought it too Myself. Nobody Freakin Told Gene :dunno: :banghead:

Then I thought to Myself "He wouldn't Kept Up with the ORANGE AND BLACK ATTACK Gen-2's Anyways" :poke: :super:

There is ALLWAYS SUNDAY ? Robb ? :thumbsup:

I remeber the conversation, they did forget you Gene, and everybody else too, It was an accident though. You know how they are when it comes to rideing, just go fast and forget about everything else, including the guy on the M109. :poke::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds like we have a quorum. I'm up for a Sunday run.

Stayin' home today. Got an acre of leaves that need to go thru the shredder and in to the compost pile. I'll string up the Christmas lights and play tomarrow.

Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to check out some of that area in July!:thumbsup:

Back