First ride of the 2009

OZZ 2

Registered
Ozz, Bosshound, Pardini, John, Randy, and I started out on a ride today. Halfway through everyone but Pardini, ozz and myself went home due to fog and cold weather. We pused on and broke out of the fog and had a nice sunny day by the lake. The first pics show the bad weather where John, Randy and Bosshound turned back, the last pics show what they missed. Your loss guys, you missed out on some nice weather.

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

thanks for the ride it was warm at the lake, sure hated to come back down the hill to fog though...going to ride saturday you want to go, weather should be sunny in the hills again:cheerleader:

thanks for the ride it was warm at the lake, sure hated to come back down the hill to fog though...going to ride saturday you want to go, weather should be sunny in the hills again:cheerleader:

Yea i know what you mean, cold down here.

Im in for Saturday, as always. :beerchug:

I had a Good Time. I knew I should have pushed on but my fingers were about to Fall Off...........My Fault. Need Warmer Gear !!!!!!!! ???

Here are a couple of more pics.........Enjoy

Saturday got to Work. Sunday got to Clean my Room........Bosses Orders :rulez:

PS: Thanks RUSS for the Hand Warmers. :thumbsup: Your a Good Friend :whistle:

Picture 092.jpg

Picture 093.jpg

I had a Good Time. I knew I should have pushed on but my fingers were about to Fall Off...........My Fault. Need Warmer Gear !!!!!!!! ???

Here are a couple of more pics.........Enjoy

Saturday got to Work. Sunday got to Clean my Room........Bosses Orders :rulez:

PS: Thanks RUSS for the Hand Warmers. :thumbsup: Your a Good Friend :whistle:

There is always next time.
A week from Sunday is a long time though. :whistle:

What a difference a week makes. Gene and I were headed the opposite direction on that Plymouth/Fiddletown route the day after Christmas and had to turn around. All those wet sandy spots were frosted and frozen over last week.

What's the tenative plan for Saturdee? Sounds like snow might be dropping on those roads tomarrow.

Still somewhat dicey though, ehh Robb? Saw you wash out the back end two or three times today. Just about the time I thought we had clean dry pavement ahead we'd come to another of those shaded corners wet and full of crap.

Was wonderful to get out of the fogged in valley and catch a few rays at the lake. I noticed a pie joint in Volcano. Reminded me of a feller down south that makes pie runs. Might have to check it out one of these days to see if it's worthy of an extension of that SoCal tradition.

We haven't started eating our young in this thread yet, perhaps 2009 is going to be a kinder gentler year. :whistle:

What a difference a week makes. Gene and I were headed the opposite direction on that Plymouth/Fiddletown route the day after Christmas and had to turn around. All those wet sandy spots were frosted and frozen over last week.

What's the tenative plan for Saturdee? Sounds like snow might be dropping on those roads tomarrow.

Still somewhat dicey though, ehh Robb? Saw you wash out the back end two or three times today. Just about the time I thought we had clean dry pavement ahead we'd come to another of those shaded corners wet and full of crap.

Was wonderful to get out of the fogged in valley and catch a few rays at the lake. I noticed a pie joint in Volcano. Reminded me of a feller down south that makes pie runs. Might have to check it out one of these days to see if it's worthy of an extension of that SoCal tradition.

We haven't started eating our young in this thread yet, perhaps 2009 is going to be a kinder gentler year. :whistle:

Eating our young!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What about it Russ, you down for Saturday?

thoses two times i got loose in the rear was on purpose, i wanted to see what te traction was like, the first time i locked the rear once real quick and the second the spun the rear to see how it felt:please::laugh:

thoses two times i got loose in the rear was on purpose, i wanted to see what te traction was like, the first time i locked the rear once real quick and the second the spun the rear to see how it felt:please::laugh:

:whistle:

Back