Ice House Ride PICS

NICE pics guys! You're right Robb, ordinarily most those shots you took would be covered in white, as in snow white! :laugh:
WOW! All that orange and black, beautiful color coordination! If you dudes were from any other state than Cali..................people might talk!!?? :laugh::laugh:

There was a time I a had a CB 900 and lived in Columbia back in 82 and rode to Charleston, never forget that ride got pelted by hail stones :errrr:

NICE pics guys! You're right Robb, ordinarily most those shots you took would be covered in white, as in snow white! :laugh:
WOW! All that orange and black, beautiful color coordination! If you dudes were from any other state than Cali..................people might talk!!?? :laugh::laugh:

you silver/gray guys are all the same, just kills ya dosent Jimbo not quit being able to step up to the much faster orange/black scooter combo:poke::laugh:

you hurry and break her in and we may be able to ride this winter anyways from the looks of it, it was warm here today unreal:beerchug:

Anyone ridin' tomarrow???????? Please someone save me from another day with the leaf blower.

There was a time I a had a CB 900 and lived in Columbia back in 82 and rode to Charleston, never forget that ride got pelted by hail stones :errrr:

That must have been when you where in the Army. Aren't you glad you live in Nor Cal and can ride all year in near perfect weather.

Back