First ride of the 2009

???

Was that a shot, I think it was a shot. Just could'nt take a gentler, kinder 2009 could ya Russ?:fight:

Huh? What? I didn't hear no shot. Check the yung in's. See, they're still intact, no pieces missin'. ::eatchicken: I'm not tryin' to start nothin'. I leave that up to Boss. :poke: Uh Oh! Think I heard a shot, Yep that was a shot right there!:rofl:

Columbia would be outstanding it would.

Huh? What? I didn't hear no shot. Check the yung in's. See, they're still intact, no pieces missin'. ::eatchicken: I'm not tryin' to start nothin'. I leave that up to Boss. :poke: Uh Oh! Think I heard a shot, Yep that was a shot right there!:rofl:

Columbia would be outstanding it would.

:boxing:
Thats your que bosshound.

Since I the Only "C" Rider in this Group.............I am just going to stay in the "Rear With The Gear"

:tiptoe:

Opps, that was a premature page. Sorry I just got to excited and could not control myself.

Glad you were able to get out and start the New Year off right!

Dang it anyway......you lucky guys are killing me up here, stuck in a snow bank! All this talk of Columbia (great Mex place to eat there), Fiddletown (I luv that twisty and scenic road)....etc........has got me pacin' like a caged lion! I can hardly wait to be able to hook up with my over-the-hill busa buddies this spring! Keep the great pics and ride threads coming AND be careful out there in those foogy/soggy/wet areas!

Jimbo

Thanks Jim!:beerchug: cant wait to hook up with ya and ride since ya got that silver beast, were ya able to let her rip a little after the break in or did the snow and ice end it all for now:muscle:

This is OZZ when we First Met...............:whistle:

No James, No Russ.............:laugh: Just Me and Robb

CIMG0006Small.jpg

Back