Busa group ride

Very nice to meet everyone! Out of the 7000 miles Ive put on the busa, those 200 were the best. Just a blast. BTW, its not the color of your bike that makes it fast, its how much duct tape you got holding it together. And coastal ride sounds like a good idea.

Skaggs Spring at rest lots of ferns and redwoods thru there 47 miles of nothiness just turns and scenery the whole way it runs right off of coast Hwy 1 over to 101

bobcat_6_2307_skaggs_springs_18__2_.jpg

blush.gif
ah heck im just trying to get you guys all fired up for another loop
race.gif

Hey Ozz, lookin forward to the next one, let's get Kento Moto into it too.
Raydog

(raydog @ Aug. 25 2007,21:00) Hey Ozz, lookin forward to the next one, let's get Kento Moto into it too.
Raydog
as sylvester stalone would say "aaaabsoooouluuuuty"
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

It was great seeing Ozz again and meeting the other riders today. Getting a late start posting pic cause fell asleep after my shower this afternoon. It's hell getting old. Anyway a few more pics of todays ride. Enjoy.

View attachment 1169114
View attachment 1169115
View attachment 1169116
View attachment 1169117
View attachment 1169118
View attachment 1169119
View attachment 1169120
This sheriff car was waiting at the end of Ice House Road. Waiting for radio calls of speeders?
View attachment 1169121

Great time meeting and riding with y'all. Based on what you guys said I babied my ride (tried to keep her under 80). When I got home and put her up on the stand to spin the rear tire, I practically shatted in my pants.
SHOCKED.gif
I should post a pic, but I got some serious "thread" 1/2 around the tire. I immediately scheduled a tire change. Anyway, let me know when you guys head up that way again.

Ride safe.

yep i saw that guy to and was thinkin' the same thing
wow.gif

good seeing you to again Bob
beerchug.gif
and BTW, you have one beautiful bike
bowdown.gif

(ranch41 @ Aug. 25 2007,21:57) Great time meeting and riding with y'all.  Based on what you guys said I babied my ride (tried to keep her under 80).  When I got home and put her up on the stand to spin the rear tire, I practically shatted in my pants.  
SHOCKED.gif
   I should post a pic, but I got some serious "thread" 1/2 around the tire.  I immediately scheduled a tire change.  Anyway, let me know when you guys head up that way again.

Ride safe.
it was good to meet you to
beerchug.gif
when we go again you better go with us
argue.gif
biggrin.gif
good ride Ranch
beerchug.gif

glad that tire hung on till ya got home
wow.gif

beerchug.gif

Actually, I'd like to do that same route with a new tire, though. On the ride home I stayed behind a car but could just imagine hitting those curves with fresh shoes.
beerchug.gif

Hey FL in that first pic the man is already on us he watching
SHOCKED.gif
John and me
all_coholic.gif

(ranch41 @ Aug. 25 2007,22:11) Actually, I'd like to do that same route with a new tire, though.  On the ride home I stayed behind a car but could just imagine hitting those curves with fresh shoes.
beerchug.gif
just say when
beerchug.gif
ukliam3.gif

thats a nice little ride down to 50
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif

so guess he others where at the other dennys. wish I could have gone riding. hope to tag along for the next one.

I hope to be there too! Sounds like good fun. I'll check my email and busa PM's sooner next time;)

Back