i ate this

You don't see it very often as most American palates are more in tune with chicken nuggets,pizza & hamburger helper.
Large city's with diverse populations and even some mail order retailers carry it. Amen to the crispy bits. Scotland is a
different world! :thumbsup:

Mmmmmmmmmm pizza... :drool: :rofl:

Hahahah!!!! You guys are funny!! As stated earlier. At the farm and In some countries, nothing goes to waste. Being from one of those countries myself. I can tell u I've tried some interesting things. But, this kind of stuff is not for everybody.

I can see the not being wasteful and using all the animal as to farm life but damm, when you have to scrounge and scrape so bad as to fry up the blood ??? That's just wrong. If you want to drink it then go right ahead, but to have to mix it with fillers(if your frying blood, one can only imagine about those) and fry it until it will congeal up enough to eat. I think I'd rather eat the azzhole out of a dead possum first, at least it doesn't have to be prepared before it is chewable. :laugh:

I'll pass, more for you guys. Eat up.

marmite is good on toast..
Yup, and even better with cheese in sandwiches. My daughter is Texas born and bred, but was raised on Marmite soldiers and cheese and Marmite sandwiches, so she loves it. She's 19 now and her boyfriend wanted to try it...you shoulda seen his face; he sooooo wanted to spit it out but forced himself not to because I was watching. Classic!

We English eat some pretty strange ****, no question!

Yup, and even better with cheese in sandwiches. My daughter is Texas born and bred, but was raised on Marmite soldiers and cheese and Marmite sandwiches, so she loves it. She's 19 now and her boyfriend wanted to try it...you shoulda seen his face; he sooooo wanted to spit it out but forced himself not to because I was watching. Classic!

We English eat some pretty strange ****, no question!
dippin soldiers in soft eggs,,, man i havent had soldiers since i was a kid

Back