pee beets

Speed King

Banned
Has anyone ever ate beets and it made their urine pink?
I ate a bunch of beets for dinner then before i went to bed tonight, pissed pink.

Kinda freaked me out, at least i hope thats what it was.

i had that problem once after drinking red kool aid...turned out to be kidney stoneys and it was blood...so keep watch and if it persists see your doctor....

you want to talk about some serious pain...wow

Eat beets all the time, never had that problem...:laugh: jwest, you are correct about the serious pain when having kidney stones. They woke me up out of a dead sleep in tears. I done had broke ribs, broke arm, and many other problems but kidney stones are the worst. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy..

I don't have any pain but i think i am going to wait to go bed until i have to pee again just to double check, i hope it was just the beets, i ate a whole can:laugh:

Not to make light of the situation, but I'm just wondering what that woman did to you last night :laugh:

On a more serious note, you will know soon enough if it is kidney stones! Everyone I've ever known who has gone through that says it is the worst pain they have ever had. I would keep an eye on things even if the pink urine goes away, beets shouldn't be doing that to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not to make light of the situation, but I'm just wondering what that woman did to you last night :laugh:

On a more serious note, you will know soon enough if it is kidney stones! Everyone I've ever known who has gone through that says it is the worst pain they have ever had. I would keep an eye on things even if the pink urine goes away, beets shouldn't be doing that to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

:laugh:funny, naw, she just gave me oral, then I kicked her out of the house.:laugh:

It was the beets that made me piss pink, kinda weird how beets do that.

Back