I am not racist but this is bull

Glad to see you vote with your mind Bo. Unfortunately, Obama is going to pull out all the stops to win this one to include race. I could care less his color until he and his party make it a campaign issue.

I love asking Black people to tell me what the Democratic party has done for them? Ask how has the Dem`s enriched their lives? I explain to them that the Dem`s only want to make them more dependant, which is a form of slavery. If you depend on a party for your well being, they own you. They will keep you in the position you are in and make empty promises "BUT" you need to vote them in office, or vote so that the offending party can stay in office to continue your crumb handouts.

Bo, do you ever get criticized by fellow Black people when you dare speak against the anoited one? There was a huge squabble in Memphis where a Black radio talk show host cussed and berated a BLACK conservative local candidate when she didn't support Obama...

Uhm...please realize that the following is coming from a 53 year old toothless, redneck, mullet wearing white boy with a bald spot who grew up in the deep south but..

Yeah...Obama promised us "change"..while he was campaigning...for a job that...

started him out $13 trillion in the red...

with record breaking unemployment..

fighting un-winable wars in 2 different countries..

in the middle of a bubble bursting foreclosure/housing crisis..

and yes..he promised us "change"..and i also believe he mentioned that it would take more than 1 term of 4 years for that to happen..but so far?..during Obama's reign?..

Thanks to Obama and Seal Team 6 the man Bush supposedly spent most of his TWO TERMS trying to find is now one dead...Osama Bin Laden.

The National Debt?..yep..it's bad but..it hasnt grown anywhere's near the rate it did during the Bush Administration.

We're not in Iraq anymore..that's a change.

We dont have any prisoners getting sexually molested but we did have a case of some dead extremists getting pi$$ed on...that's a change.

Jobs are coming back home from china instead of getting shipped there..that's a change.

I'm a machinist in the defense industry and works picking up quick...that's a change.

GM is actually out-selling toyota these days and?..well?..that's a change.

Actually?..the only thing that seems not to have changed is the search for a suitable republican candidate which seems to have been met with all the success of speed-dating at a mega-church..Newt?...Mit?..are ya'll serious? :laugh:

Our choices for a repub candidate are between a guy who divorced his wife on her deathbed and was fired from the house ethics cmte or a silver-spooner who's idea of a rough day is actually having to sign the pink slips before handing them out?

Well..i guess i'm just a different kinda white boy..cause i do admit..i've been known to cut a rug to a James Brown tune here and there and have even hummed a few Al Green songs to the missus from time too time but these days?..i figure if it's good for the Brutha's?..It's D@mn good enough for me! :laugh:

and i know i got that "RIGHT"...Cause baby...here's where i learned.."We All Bleed Red!"...

MARINE1.jpg

and one thing i did take notice of?..there werent many recruiting offices in the rich mans land.

L8R, Love, Bill. :cool:

I've so got your back on this...Semper Fi my brother and fellow American.

P1030057.JPG

Nobody ever said Marines were very smart :laugh:

I AM JUST KIDDING:moon:so please don't take real offense!

I don't entirely understand the changing fortunes of the various GOP candidates, but here's how I read it:

Initially, Gingrich was the alpha dog in the debates, so voters were drawn to him as someone who could give Obama his comeuppance. Notice we haven't had any debates for awhile, and the GOP establishment really piled on old Newt in the interim. Thus, he has faded significantly to where his chances are looking pretty grim at the moment.

Then Mitt was perceived as the businessman who could fix the economy, so he rose to the top despite his weird gaffes and his shape-shifting ideology. Unfortunately for Mittens, as the economy has started to improve, the value of Mitt's stock has declined. Not surprising, because nobody really likes Romney anyway, not even the GOP establishment backing him.

When other things in the country are going along okay, GOP voters invariably fall back on social issues, so that is why Frothy Santorum is rising now. The big problem conservatives have is that when they find someone who really mirrors their views 100%, they realize that person is completely insane. This is what happened with Bachmann, and may happen to Santorum once the press starts to dig into his religious zealotry.

There is a really good article over on the conservative website Slate.com that illustrates this point. Here's an excerpt:

At a press conference last week, someone asked Chris Christie for his views on evolution vs. creationism. "That's none of your business," the New Jersey governor barked in response.

This minor incident, which barely rated as news for a few political blogs, offers a glimpse of Christie's personality, which seems increasingly grumpy and snappish. But it says even more about the current state of the national Republican Party, where magical thinking trumps rationality, and even to acknowledge basic realities about the world we live in runs the risk of damaging one's political future.

:beerchug:

I don't entirely understand the changing fortunes of the various GOP candidates, but here's how I read it:

Initially, Gingrich was the alpha dog in the debates, so voters were drawn to him as someone who could give Obama his comeuppance. Notice we haven't had any debates for awhile, and the GOP establishment really piled on old Newt in the interim. Thus, he has faded significantly to where his chances are looking pretty grim at the moment.

Then Mitt was perceived as the businessman who could fix the economy, so he rose to the top despite his weird gaffes and his shape-shifting ideology. Unfortunately for Mittens, as the economy has started to improve, the value of Mitt's stock has declined. Not surprising, because nobody really likes Romney anyway, not even the GOP establishment backing him.

When other things in the country are going along okay, GOP voters invariably fall back on social issues, so that is why Frothy Santorum is rising now. The big problem conservatives have is that when they find someone who really mirrors their views 100%, they realize that person is completely insane. This is what happened with Bachmann, and may happen to Santorum once the press starts to dig into his religious zealotry.

There is a really good article over on the conservative website Slate.com that illustrates this point. Here's an excerpt:

:beerchug:

I'd say that's pretty accurate, except I don't think Santorum's religious "zealotry" doesn't necessarily translate into POLICY. And he's been consistent on his beliefs (instead of bouncing around like Mitt)(and Newt whose past I question).

Christie knew it was a ambush, and I liked his response - he didn't get caught in a trap.

I'd say that's pretty accurate, except I don't think Santorum's religious "zealotry" doesn't necessarily translate into POLICY. And he's been consistent on his beliefs (instead of bouncing around like Mitt)(and Newt whose past I question).

Christie knew it was a ambush, and I liked his response - he didn't get caught in a trap.

I hate it when I find myself agreeing with you on politics!

Me and Doyle, agree on politics? Let me check, Hell just froze over:laugh:

Bo, do you ever get criticized by fellow Black people when you dare speak against the anoited one? There was a huge squabble in Memphis where a Black radio talk show host cussed and berated a BLACK conservative local candidate when she didn't support Obama...

Sure, by family and friends. I have been told that I should be proud that we have a Black President. I could care less of the Presidents color. I get told he is the first! I say no, Clinton was "the first", then the fights start.

I have been told that I am confused, selling out, a turn coat, and more.
I have watched families that have lived for over 40 years on welfare, generation after generation. Are they trying to climb up the economic ladder? No, it is easier to wait for that check to come in the mail. :banghead:
I just go by how I was raised, work for what you want.
Dad told me if you don`t work, you will steal.
If you steal, you will get caught.
When you get caught, don`t ****ing call me. :rulez:

I have caught so much **** in my lifetime that I have migrated away from the people that ridiculed me for my work habits, and "non-black" ways. I went through a divorce for two years. I dated some nice women. I have been told on more than one occasion that I don`t act like the typical black guy. I ask how am I supposed to act? I carry myself in such a fashion that makes me comfortable around others. I respect others, and get respect in return. I say yes mam. No sir. I was raised like that, and I love it.

Ever see a 6-1 255# bald headed black guy come around a corner and a little old lady see`s him and freezes in her tracks? It has happened to me so many times. I break the ice with an, excuse me mam. And I step aside to let said person get by. I have recieved so many smiles and thank you sir`s. Thank you mam or sir. I open the door for the young and old. I try to be a positive example to my children by doing.

Yes, I am an odd ball. :laugh:

Big Bo..I think you stereotype your own race. What do you call THE TYPICAL BLACK GUY? Looks like I have the same type of mannerism as you but I dont think of myself as an oddball. Just a well mannered good PERSON.
Guess what..All blacks are not on welfare or stealing or looking for handouts. some even own busas:laugh:

Nobody ever said Marines were very smart :laugh:

I AM JUST KIDDING:moon:so please don't take real offense!

I R smart :stoopid:

I work in the one of the "smartest" MOS's and I work with and have met some of the dumbest people I have ever met in my life. :banghead:

Big Bo..I think you stereotype your own race. What do you call THE TYPICAL BLACK GUY? Looks like I have the same type of mannerism as you but I dont think of myself as an oddball. Just a well mannered good PERSON.
Guess what..All blacks are not on welfare or stealing or looking for handouts. some even own busas:laugh:

Never said all, "I" never said said typical, women that I dated said it.

I have lived it. I have faced it. I stand by my words. I grew up in the poorest part of town. Hell, as a kid I never knew about poor people. When the guys I grew up with, childhood school friends started going to jail for bank robbery, drug dealing, murder, and different thefts I knew I had to cut the ties. Not all went bad, not most. But some wanted to get paid by different means.

As an example of getting away, mom and dad were divorced. Mom moved away to the big city to make a better life for herself, my younger sister and me. All was going well forn a couple years until the guys that I ran with wanted to start a gang, started stealing, and doing drugs. I could not come home with items that mom did not buy. She would want to know where the items came from. I did not do drugs. I saw cousins do that back at home, I saw what it did to them. It ended when as a 14 year old I asked mom to sit down with me so we could talk. I explained to my mom that I would either go to jail or end up dead if I stayed in that city. I called my dad and that night he came and picked me up to go and live with him.

I moved back to the slow, small town that I love.

Please, don`t put words in my mouth. Plenty of black guys own BUSA`s, I know. It is not a very expensive motorcycle. Not like an HD, Ducati, or other Euro bikes.

Not trying to put words in your mouth. You don't have to be a particular color to have gone through the struggles that you have went through. People of all colors have been through your same struggles. There are black. white. brown and whatever that are on welfare amd have generations of struggles

Hey dumb BO got a question for you. Do you know which president welfare was formed under. We have 170+ millon of you in the USA and you really think we use welfare the most.

So I say again why must we talk politics on a motorcycle forum! Honestly I don't care who you VOTE for but understand many on THIS very site fight for the freedom you have to express your opinions.

The one thing that really upsets me is that some on here only takes their oath serious when in public. I mean have some freakn LOYALTY will you. Support the damn Commander n Chief who ever he/she may be. Take all your frustrations out at the voting booth and not here.

BLUF=opinions are like *******, and yall know the rest!

^^^uh oh!^^^ :eek: its getting ugly.

Hey time for a light one:

Where do cows go when they die?

The Moo-seum :D

Back