Why are we not doing anything this uprising

neeley

Donating Member
Registered
Look! The problem is just not the immagrants. It's the society we live in. We are allowing this to happen. We need to go after the employers that higher these people and have no mercy!!
mad.gif

Another point is, When America was starting as a new nation. The people who came here for a better life intagrated to the American society. They had problems yes, but they still intagrated. The problem now is no intergration is happining. We are all American. If you hold citizenship you are American!!!! YOU ARE NOT IRISH AMERICAN, AFRICAN AMERICA, MEXICAN AMERICAN, CHINESE AMERICAN OR ANY OTHER --------- AMERICAN. When you were born here or became a citizen that part of you is gone!!
mad.gif
If you need to keep it with you then that is what your home is for. Your private home!!!

mad.gif

I have to agree with Neeley the problem is not just with the immigrants. It is with society allowing it to happen. It doesn't matter how many fences we put up. Those ppl know that if they can make it over here, there is a very good chance they will never have to go back.

I do want to say (as so many others have said) if a person wants to bring his/her family here the right way to make a better life for themselves, then I will go and help them pack their stuff to move here. I am talking strictly about the illegals.

Don

I think during these uprisings would have been the perfect time to round em up cause we wouldn't have to search for them.
wink.gif

I would have loved to see 100 INS Busses pull up in some alley or parking lot. MAN, you would have thought Terminex had come to  spray your house and the insects knew it. Talk about scatter, they would have killed themselves trying to get away !

And I would have laughed myself silly
laugh.gif

I would have loved to see 100 INS Busses pull up in some alley or parking lot. MAN, you would have thought Terminex had come to  spray your house and the insects knew it. Talk about scatter, they would have killed themselves trying to get away !

laugh.gif
ya, apparently the INS can't do their job either...just another useless govt. agency...

laugh.gif
ya,  apparently the INS can't do their job either...just another useless govt. agency...
Wonder what their budget is a year? I'm sure they could spare 10k to but me a busa, since they obviously aren't spending it to stop the illegals!
mad.gif

I was thinking the same thing about the INS busses..

I believe the right to protest is a right that all American citizens have. note the phrase "AMERICAN CITIZEN"

I think it would have been appropriate for INS to put a blockade around all protests and everyone wanting to leave would have to filter through a funnel, and in the funnel that would have had to show some sort of ID, no ID they get put in a bus.

See how willing the fuggs are to protest next time.

As soon as I get a chance I am going to start drafting letters to my represenatives. I am going to start collecting signatures and whatever else I can.

I would strongly recommend you all do the same thing.

The problem with all this crap is that most of us sit around bitching and complaing but dont do anything about it.

I am about done with all this crap. I am tired of the same sex marraige B.S. I am tired of the fact that "Illegal" immigrants are treated as if they have rights.. and it is all happening because the majority of people that are against this stuff dont do anything.

anyone else who is intersted in helping PM me. I think I am going to put up my own web site to use for passing information and starting the ball rolling.

My 2cents . Its not our problem WHY? well lets see we are all imagrants except for the redman wether you was born here or not you are still from some where else . English American African American Hispanic American cool not a problem by me but learn the language take the jobs pay your bills ( medical,welfare , child support ) just like everyone else .We can say what we want but someone is giving them the jobs and desire to come here the same one's our forefathers had for coming here to better ourselves so how can you knock someone for doing the same thing everyone elses ancestors did?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? Besides I deal with workers day in and day out in all fields of labor and I hate to say it not proud of it but the Mexicans I have dealt with will work circles around alot of Americans white black green or blue..And beg for more . The ones you need to worry about is the rich ones coming over here not becoming a citizen but buying up all the property I would be willing to bet that if you would pull a nation wide poll on property owners you would be surprised on the amount owned by foreign interest. Yet we worry about people trying to feed there families and better there selves. I'm not Mexican nore do I have any that are relatives just tired of all the people getting down on them for working and you have hundreds if not hundreds of thousands Americans sitting on there arse collecting welfare and wouldn't lift a finger to do the jobs the Mexicans are doing....MY 2 cents

rock.gif

I believe the right to protest is a right that all American citizens have. note the phrase "AMERICAN CITIZEN"

I think it would have been appropriate for INS to put a blockade around all protests and everyone wanting to leave would have to filter through a funnel, and in the funnel that would have had to show some sort of ID, no ID they get put in a bus.

As soon as I get a chance I am going to start drafting letters to my represenatives. I am going to start collecting signatures and whatever else I can.

The problem with all this crap is that most of us sit around bitching and complaing but dont do anything about it.

I am about done with all this crap. I am tired of the same sex marraige B.S. I am tired of the fact that "Illegal" immigrants are treated as if they have rights.. and it is all happening because the majority of people that are against this stuff dont do anything.

anyone else who is intersted in helping PM me. I think I am going to put up my own web site to use for passing information and starting the ball rolling.
Your so right about that...its time to make ourselves heard to...these people have lost their minds and I for one am going to do what I can to be heard...I started this morning by informing a local immigrant that his mexican flag t-shirt that said MEXICO on it is not welcome and that he was in AMERICA!...he just looked at me..he dos'ent speak english..go figure.

Nobody is getting down on them for working they are getting down on them for comming here illegally. Is there a reason they should be coming here illegally? Should we now reward those ppl OVER the ones that are actually taking the time to come here legally?

Also, how is this any different from outsourcing? The american worker is out a job and the money goes to a different country (The argument that no american would do these jobs is ridiculous.). Actually its even worse since they suck up our social services as well.

I am going to find the local INS number and start making phone calls informing them of the location of illegal immigrants and hold them accountable for not acting

Your so right about that...its time to make ourselves heard to...these people have lost their minds and I for one am going to do what I can to be heard...I started this morning by informing a local immigrant that his mexican flag t-shirt that said MEXICO on it is not welcome and that he was in AMERICA!...he just looked at me..he dos'ent speak english..go figure.
Dumb question am I the only one that has studied any history on my ancestors . I was told by my Grandparents that there parents where told not to show there Irish pride or sing there Irish songs and not to use the Irish language .funny how things work in a full circle now we are the ones doing the same thing to them . Granted they should learn our language . But i bet if some of our ancestors could speak now they would tell us all how we are treating them no better then they was treated over hundreds of years ago.
I say change to a flat sales tax for everyone and let them help pay our taxes .

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146610907 -->

As I said.. I not only HOPE this day without and immigrant backfires in the illegla immigrants face.. I am going to do everything I can to make sure it DOES backfire...

and I really hate that they used the phrase a day without an immigrant.. and they were able to get all the legal immigrants to back them.. the truth is it should have been sold as a day without illegal immigrants because that is what it was really about

and I did see some legal hispanic immigants on the news that were upset about the protest and stated the protest did not speak for them.

Legal immigrants are coming out and saying they are ticked off that these people feel thay can side step the process that legal immigrants have gone through..

I soooo hope this whole thing blows up in the faces of illegals and causes an uprising that will kick them all out of the United States

Dumb question am I the only one that has studied any history on my ancestors . I was told by my Grandparents that there parents where told not to show there Irish pride or sing there Irish songs and not to use the Irish language .funny how things work in a full circle now we are the ones doing the same thing to them . Granted they should learn our language . But i bet if some of our ancestors could speak now they would tell us all how we are treating them no better then they was treated over hundreds of years ago.
No your not the only one that has studied your ancestors history...I posted the other day about my ancestors immigration papers dated 1870 in which my great great grandfather signed denouncing Ireland, Scotland, and England and the queen of England...He wanted to be an American and only American and had to pledge alligence to this nation...the difference is he did, all nice and legal...our new immigrants won't even get legal let alone pledge any sort of suport for our nation...it is true that some immigrants (Irish and Scottish) were treated like second class citizens but their understanding and desire to be an American and only American won the day...they knew that there was discrimination when they left england but they also knew that all in all it was a better place to live than anywhere else on earth...they integrated into society over time...How long has our knew crop of immigrants, and many illegal at that, had to become citizens...to long in my mind...ya know, maybe if the illegals would wait in line like everyone else and do it right, it would go along way to acceptance by those who did....

I am doing something neely...as can we all...albiet just little things...buuuut...if many participate with "just little things"?...then all the little things become a big thing...as follows...

1. No More "Roach Coach Food"...you know...the "Break Trucks"...rolling food vendors?...our roach coach arrived at my work monday morning with the caucasion driver/owner who only had about 1/4 of the prepared foods he normally brings...reason?...The Hispanics that are hired/employed and paid to prepare that food went on strike at midnight....no big deal for me as I'd only buy a sausage/cheese bisquet every now and then but there are working people...americans....many of whom count on the break truck for their lunch...so they went hungry at work while the illegals struck and protested?...Fug That!...No more Roach-Coach Food!!!
mad.gif

2. Tyson Foods: Just gave their employees the day off to go protest voluntarily shutting down all their plants...I won't be buying anything "Tyson"....as did....

3. Purdue Chicken: Looks like I'm gonna get a break from chicken as well...as purdue also did as tyson...so screw'em both...hire illegals for slave wages and then give'em the day off to protest?...again....Fug That!...No more purdue chickens in my house!
mad.gif

and...

4. Cargill: One of the nations largest suppliers of beef...did the same as tyson and purdue...so now that's three major U.S. corporations who are practicing illegal predatory employment of illegal immigrants...and none of'em will be selling me THEIR SHIDDY FOOD anytime soon...nor will any...

5. Mexican Restaurants: Oh it's gonna hurt cause I do love my mexican food but...war is hell...sacrafices must be made..so?..Mexican Restaurants (in general and all inclusive) are officially off the Jinks Family list of restaurants we go out to every saturday night.

So...the hispanics wanna strike and protest in defense of illegals?...they wanna hurt us and teach us a lesson with their supposed "Economic Clout"?
rock.gif
well...

I'LL SHOW THOSE AZZHOLES "ECONOMIC CLOUT"!!!
mad.gif

so see?...i am "doing something"...and i respectfully request that all true americans here join me....cause it's always the little things that can really mean a lot.
biggrin.gif

and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146614525 -->

mad.gif

mad.gif

Good call JINks...I'm with ya on that...Mcdogfoods gave time off to monday...its off my list...and any others I hear of won't get a dime from me.

Did you not read my statement??!! If you want to keep your Irish heritage do it in your own home!. I dont need it in myn. I Have an Irish background also. Who gives a rats ass? Im American!!! Intagrate or leave! Final!

I am doing something neely...as can we all...albiet just little things...buuuut...if many participate with "just little things"?...then all the little things become a big thing...as follows...

1. No More "Roach Coach Food"...you know...the "Break Trucks"...rolling food vendors?...our roach coach arrived at my work monday morning with the caucasion driver/owner who only had about 1/4 of the prepared foods he normally brings...reason?...The Hispanics that are hired/employed and paid to prepare that food went on strike at midnight....no big deal for me as I'd only buy a sausage/cheese bisquet every now and then but there are working people...americans....many of whom count on the break truck for their lunch...so they went hungry at work while the illegals struck and protested?...Fug That!...No more Roach-Coach Food!!!
mad.gif

2. Tyson Foods: Just gave their employees the day off to go protest voluntarily shutting down all their plants...I won't be buying anything "Tyson"....as did....

3. Purdue Chicken: Looks like I'm gonna get a break from chicken as well...as purdue also did as tyson...so screw'em both...hire illegals for slave wages and then give'em the day off to protest?...again....Fug That!...No more purdue chickens in my house!
mad.gif

and...

4. Cargill: One of the nations largest suppliers of beef...did the same as tyson and purdue...so now that's three major U.S. corporations who are practicing illegal predatory employment of illegal immigrants...and none of'em will be selling me THEIR SHIDDY FOOD anytime soon...nor will any...

5. Mexican Restaurants: Oh it's gonna hurt cause I do love my mexican food but...war is hell...sacrafices must be made..so?..Mexican Restaurants (in general and all inclusive) are officially off the Jinks Family list of restaurants we go out to every saturday night.

So...the hispanics wanna strike and protest in defense of illegals?...they wanna hurt us and teach us a lesson with their supposed "Economic Clout"?
rock.gif
well...

I'LL SHOW THOSE AZZHOLES "ECONOMIC CLOUT"!!!
mad.gif

so see?...i am "doing something"...and i respectfully request that all true americans here join me....cause it's always the little things that can really mean a lot.
biggrin.gif

and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I'm with ya there.

mad.gif

mad.gif

My 2cents . Its not our problem WHY? well lets see we are all imagrants except for the redman wether you was born here or not you are still from some where else . English American African American Hispanic American cool not a problem by me but learn the language take the jobs pay your bills ( medical,welfare , child support ) just like everyone else .We can say what we want but someone is giving them the jobs and desire to come here the same one's our forefathers had for coming here to better ourselves so how can you knock someone for doing the same thing everyone elses ancestors did?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? Besides I deal with workers day in and day out in all fields of labor and I hate to say it not proud of it but the Mexicans I have dealt with will work circles around alot of Americans white black green or blue..And beg for more . The ones you need to worry about is the rich ones coming over here not becoming a citizen but buying up all the property I would be willing to bet that if you would pull a nation wide poll on property owners you would be surprised on the amount owned by foreign interest. Yet we worry about people trying to feed there families and better there selves. I'm not Mexican nore do I have any that are relatives just tired of all the people getting down on them for working and you have hundreds if not hundreds of thousands Americans sitting on there arse collecting welfare and wouldn't lift a finger to do the jobs the Mexicans are doing....MY 2 cents
Liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146659320 -->

rock.gif

Back