Why are we not doing anything this uprising

I am doing something neely...as can we all...albiet just little things...buuuut...if many participate with "just little things"?...then all the little things become a big thing...as follows...

1. No More "Roach Coach Food"...you know...the "Break Trucks"...rolling food vendors?...our roach coach arrived at my work monday morning with the caucasion driver/owner who only had about 1/4 of the prepared foods he normally brings...reason?...The Hispanics that are hired/employed and paid to prepare that food went on strike at midnight....no big deal for me as I'd only buy a sausage/cheese bisquet every now and then but there are working people...americans....many of whom count on the break truck for their lunch...so they went hungry at work while the illegals struck and protested?...Fug That!...No more Roach-Coach Food!!!
mad.gif

2. Tyson Foods: Just gave their employees the day off to go protest voluntarily shutting down all their plants...I won't be buying anything "Tyson"....as did....

3. Purdue Chicken: Looks like I'm gonna get a break from chicken as well...as purdue also did as tyson...so screw'em both...hire illegals for slave wages and then give'em the day off to protest?...again....Fug That!...No more purdue chickens in my house!
mad.gif

and...

4. Cargill: One of the nations largest suppliers of beef...did the same as tyson and purdue...so now that's three major U.S. corporations who are practicing illegal predatory employment of illegal immigrants...and none of'em will be selling me THEIR SHIDDY FOOD anytime soon...nor will any...

5. Mexican Restaurants: Oh it's gonna hurt cause I do love my mexican food but...war is hell...sacrafices must be made..so?..Mexican Restaurants (in general and all inclusive) are officially off the Jinks Family list of restaurants we go out to every saturday night.

So...the hispanics wanna strike and protest in defense of illegals?...they wanna hurt us and teach us a lesson with their supposed "Economic Clout"?
rock.gif
well...

I'LL SHOW THOSE AZZHOLES "ECONOMIC CLOUT"!!!
mad.gif

so see?...i am "doing something"...and i respectfully request that all true americans here join me....cause it's always the little things that can really mean a lot.
biggrin.gif

and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I'm with ya there.
+1

mad.gif

mad.gif

I am doing something neely...as can we all...albiet just little things...buuuut...if many participate with "just little things"?...then all the little things become a big thing...as follows...

1. No More "Roach Coach Food"...you know...the "Break Trucks"...rolling food vendors?...our roach coach arrived at my work monday morning with the caucasion driver/owner who only had about 1/4 of the prepared foods he normally brings...reason?...The Hispanics that are hired/employed and paid to prepare that food went on strike at midnight....no big deal for me as I'd only buy a sausage/cheese bisquet every now and then but there are working people...americans....many of whom count on the break truck for their lunch...so they went hungry at work while the illegals struck and protested?...Fug That!...No more Roach-Coach Food!!!
mad.gif

2. Tyson Foods: Just gave their employees the day off to go protest voluntarily shutting down all their plants...I won't be buying anything "Tyson"....as did....

3. Purdue Chicken: Looks like I'm gonna get a break from chicken as well...as purdue also did as tyson...so screw'em both...hire illegals for slave wages and then give'em the day off to protest?...again....Fug That!...No more purdue chickens in my house!
mad.gif

and...

4. Cargill: One of the nations largest suppliers of beef...did the same as tyson and purdue...so now that's three major U.S. corporations who are practicing illegal predatory employment of illegal immigrants...and none of'em will be selling me THEIR SHIDDY FOOD anytime soon...nor will any...

5. Mexican Restaurants: Oh it's gonna hurt cause I do love my mexican food but...war is hell...sacrafices must be made..so?..Mexican Restaurants (in general and all inclusive) are officially off the Jinks Family list of restaurants we go out to every saturday night.

So...the hispanics wanna strike and protest in defense of illegals?...they wanna hurt us and teach us a lesson with their supposed "Economic Clout"?
rock.gif
well...

mad.gif

so see?...i am "doing something"...and i respectfully request that all true americans here join me....cause it's always the little things that can really mean a lot.
biggrin.gif

and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I'm with ya there.
+1
+2

mad.gif

mad.gif

My 2cents . Its not our problem WHY? well lets see we are all imagrants except for the redman wether you was born here or not you are still from some where else . English American African American Hispanic American cool not a problem by me but learn the language take the jobs pay your bills ( medical,welfare , child support ) just like everyone else .We can say what we want but someone is giving them the jobs and desire to come here the same one's our forefathers had for coming here to better ourselves so how can you knock someone for doing the same thing everyone elses ancestors did?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? Besides I deal with workers day in and day out in all fields of labor and I hate to say it not proud of it but the Mexicans I have dealt with will work circles around alot of Americans white black green or blue..And beg for more . The ones you need to worry about is the rich ones coming over here not becoming a citizen but buying up all the property I would be willing to bet that if you would pull a nation wide poll on property owners you would be surprised on the amount owned by foreign interest. Yet we worry about people trying to feed there families and better there selves. I'm not Mexican nore do I have any that are relatives just tired of all the people getting down on them for working and you have hundreds if not hundreds of thousands Americans sitting on there arse collecting welfare and wouldn't lift a finger to do the jobs the Mexicans are doing....MY 2 cents
Liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a liberal but a realist . I try to look at the whole box not just half. Am I happy they are all coming hear ?? NO NO NO but what are you going to do . Sit around and beat your gums about it. Funny how that works we can sit here day in and day out and complain complain but in the end this country is still run the same way . I mean come on .When is the last time you bought as gallon of gas . OH that's right where complaining about that too. BUT THE PRICE STAYS THE SAME. Just like immigrants in my previous post I just tried to sugar coat it and be nice about it . BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE IT.. Not until we quit putting Rich Yale, Harvard ,silver spoons in Government..And yes I mean Republicans ,Democrats,liberals,left wing right wing middle wing.
Every year its the same thing complain complain complain Republicans fault because of this Democrats fault because of that . Sounds just like truck drivers everyone complains about it but no one will stand together and change it .
We can sit here till we are blue in the face . Nothing will change until we all stand together and say stop . Same with gas prices,welfare,medicare ,giving out tax money to other countries ,immigrants..

If I am wrong then show me the way......

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146701806 -->

rock.gif

Paper had an artical about Some unions boycotting US goods. I could not read it I was so FN mad. I say boycott there s**t.

what I heard, when they come here, work for 3mo. go back and spend 9 mo. vacation there, and come back to work for 3mo. again...the problem is, when they make money, they are not spending any money here...
sad.gif

My 2cents . Its not our problem WHY? well lets see we are all imagrants except for the redman wether you was born here or not you are still from some where else . English American African American Hispanic American cool not a problem by me but learn the language take the jobs pay your bills ( medical,welfare , child support ) just like everyone else .We can say what we want but someone is giving them the jobs and desire to come here the same one's our forefathers had for coming here to better ourselves so how can you knock someone for doing the same thing everyone elses ancestors did?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? Besides I deal with workers day in and day out in all fields of labor and I hate to say it not proud of it but the Mexicans I have dealt with will work circles around alot of Americans white black green or blue..And beg for more . The ones you need to worry about is the rich ones coming over here not becoming a citizen but buying up all the property I would be willing to bet that if you would pull a nation wide poll on property owners you would be surprised on the amount owned by foreign interest. Yet we worry about people trying to feed there families and better there selves. I'm not Mexican nore do I have any that are relatives just tired of all the people getting down on them for working and you have hundreds if not hundreds of thousands Americans sitting on there arse collecting welfare and wouldn't lift a finger to do the jobs the Mexicans are doing....MY 2 cents
Liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a liberal but a realist . I try to look at the whole box not just half.  Am I happy they are all coming hear ?? NO NO NO but what are you going to do .  Sit around and beat your gums about it. Funny how that works we can sit here day in and day out and complain complain but in the end this country is still run the same way . I mean come on .When is the last time you bought as gallon of gas . OH that's right where complaining about that too. BUT THE PRICE STAYS THE SAME. Just like immigrants in my previous post I just tried to sugar coat it and be nice about it . BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE IT..   Not until we quit putting Rich Yale, Harvard ,silver spoons in Government..And yes I mean Republicans ,Democrats,liberals,left wing right wing middle wing.
   Every year its the same thing complain complain complain Republicans fault because of this Democrats fault because of that .  Sounds just like truck drivers everyone complains about it but no one will stand together and change it .
         We can sit here till we are blue in the face . Nothing will change until we all stand together and say stop . Same with gas prices,welfare,medicare ,giving out tax money to other countries ,immigrants..        

If I am wrong then show me the way......
I said Liberal !!! I can complain becuase I vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and again. Did you even read my post, the one that started the thread.

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146745074 -->

rock.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

and...

rock.gif
well...

mad.gif

biggrin.gif

and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I'm with ya there.
+1
+2
+3... but does that mean no Taco Hell either!?!?

No Super Taco Supremes!?!? War is Hell... but my bathroom will smell better!
wink.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Look! The problem is just not the immagrants. It's the society we live in. We are allowing this to happen. We need to go after the employers that higher these people and have no mercy!!
mad.gif

Another point is, When America was starting as a new nation. The people who came here for a better life intagrated to the American society. They had problems yes, but they still intagrated. The problem now is no intergration is happining. We are all American. If you hold citizenship you are American!!!! YOU ARE NOT IRISH AMERICAN, AFRICAN AMERICA, MEXICAN AMERICAN, CHINESE AMERICAN OR ANY OTHER --------- AMERICAN. When you were born here or became a citizen that part of you is gone!!
mad.gif
If you need to keep it with you then that is what your home is for. Your private home!!!
You are right my bad I did not clearly read it . I'm just tired of hearing this day in day out . I vote too for what??? Do you honestly think that your or my vote really count I like to think so but in the end I think it my be set . The popular vote does not even elect the Pres the Electoral does . We can argue semantics among all of us . We all have different views on everything . I think we all need to try to come together and change the way it is from the top down. When is the last time someone called you and asked if you approved of giving our tax money to feed other countries . Sure they need help but shouldn't we start here first.. Hate to say it but our health care system is going in the toilet . Social security stinks might not even be there for you and I .. As far as the immigrants go I think they should learn our Language ,everyone nation wide pay a sales tax instead of a income tax. Then everyone gets taxed the same . On what you spend or buy . They have to eat just like us.. Our country is not perfect by all means but it is mine . I have been to many others and by far this is the best.. With as much technology as we have to day why cant we vote on everything from social security to medicare to taxes . Why should we let congress,senate make all our decisions .It is OUR country..Just a thought...

mad.gif

Look! The problem is just not the immagrants. It's the society we live in. We are allowing this to happen. We need to go after the employers that higher these people and have no mercy!!
mad.gif

Another point is, When America was starting as a new nation. The people who came here for a better life intagrated to the American society. They had problems yes, but they still intagrated. The problem now is no intergration is happining. We are all American. If you hold citizenship you are American!!!! YOU ARE NOT IRISH AMERICAN, AFRICAN AMERICA, MEXICAN AMERICAN, CHINESE AMERICAN OR ANY OTHER --------- AMERICAN. When you were born here or became a citizen that part of you is gone!!
mad.gif
If you need to keep it with you then that is what your home is for. Your private home!!!
You are right my bad I did not clearly read it . I'm just tired of hearing this day in day out . I vote too for what??? Do you honestly think that your or my vote really count I like to think so but in the end I think it my be set . The popular vote does not even elect the Pres the Electoral does . We can argue semantics among all of us . We all have different views on everything . I think we all need to try to come together and change the way it is from the top down. When is the last time someone called you and asked if you approved of giving our tax money to feed other countries . Sure they need help but shouldn't we start here first.. Hate to say it but our health care system is going in the toilet . Social security stinks might not even be there for you and I .. As far as the immigrants go I think they should learn our Language ,everyone nation wide pay a sales tax instead of a income tax. Then everyone gets taxed the same . On what you spend or buy . They have to eat just like us.. Our country is not perfect by all means but it is mine . I have been to many others and by far this is the best..   With as much technology as we have to day why cant we vote on everything from social security to medicare to taxes . Why should we let congress,senate make all our decisions .It is OUR country..Just a thought...
I agree with you there.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

and...

rock.gif
well...

mad.gif

biggrin.gif

and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I'm with ya there.
+1
+2
+3... but does that mean no Taco Hell either!?!?

No Super Taco Supremes!?!? War is Hell... but my bathroom will smell better!
wink.gif
GJoker..."Taco He11" is definantly "OUTTA THERE"! as follows...

http://www.pacificnews.org/jinn/stories/2.19/960916-tortilla.html

Dig it...Huge Corp. gone "Predatory Employer" + "Striking Immigrants" one day ='s a hungry america?...fug that!
mad.gif

and what really pi$$e$ me off is that we have all our own american teenage (children) who are going off the deep end with shock lifestyles cause they see what awaits them...hopelessness..no decent paying part-time jobs for our growing teenagers anymore...with parents who are too stressed out and financially distracted themselves to pay attention to their own kids plea for help...so they continue to see nothing, say nothing and "DO" nothing as their far too busy keeping their own heads above materialistic waters..who they themselves lost complete sight of the true gifts of life many years ago...welcome to Steve Forbes "Global Economy" in a counrty who's borders are totally out of control...fug...thanks to our current administration?..my father had trouble getting legal prescription drugs he needed to live from canada....but the aristocrates and our corrupt azz government have zero problems letting huge corps become Predatory Employers with a vast selection of illegal slave labor wage earning immigrants...soon it'll be "welcome to mexico".
mad.gif

Jimmy Dean Baby...Jimmy Dean...but no.."taco he11"

so...did I cheer ya up?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

cool.gif

my 2 cents....america the beautiful...beautiful enough to get raped and its not just becuase of the clothes we wear...it how we walk..all sexy like and saying hey....phuck me...so when we get rammmed raw by the rest of the world and then we turn around and cry that it was not our fault....hello...wake up....if we want this country to change...quit trying to "impress" everyone else...take care of buisness at home ....FIRST....its not like anyone could invade us anyway....so do what we have to here at home and quit being the "worlds police orginatation"..quit thinking we "need" anyone else...we have all the resourses and technology here...make it here!!!!!! and if we increase the employment because we have more jobs due to not farming the #### out to cheap ass labor in back woods third rate countrys where even thier brightest are starveing....then we could afford the higher price but know that amreican pride is back!!!!!!!

my 2 cents....america the beautiful...beautiful enough to get raped and its not just becuase of the clothes we wear...it how we walk..all sexy like and saying hey....phuck me...so when we get rammmed raw by the rest of the world and then we turn around and cry that it was not our fault....hello...wake up....if we want this country to change...quit trying to "impress" everyone else...take care of buisness at home ....FIRST....its not like anyone could invade us anyway....so do what we have to here at home and quit being the "worlds police orginatation"..quit thinking we "need" anyone else...we have all the resourses and technology here...make it here!!!!!! and if we increase the employment because we have more jobs due to not farming the #### out to cheap ass labor in back woods third rate countrys where even thier brightest are starveing....then we could afford the higher price but know that amreican pride is back!!!!!!!
hugely agreed al biet with a few corrections..

1. Too Late.....we already have been invaded...examples?..in '91 our borders were already admittedly outta control...and wht thay estimated was 1 million illegal mexican immigrants turned into 3 million +...after it was decided that "Amnesty" would be offered...so our current 11 million?..is also estimated by bear sterns analyst to be more than likely 3 X's that should they do the same and "grant amnesty" to resolve the problem....meanwhile?..in the last 9 months?...the "Crush Date" for SS has been moved up from 2041 too 2040 and medicaid/medicare will collapse in 2018 instead of the previousely projected 2020...in just 9 months...now...imagine what's going to happen to those numbers after they sign in 30Million + illegals as american citizens.

2. In the past month?..China/ Russia and Venezula Inked "A PACT"...venezula is the south door to our north american continent..russian/chinese troops are already there...

3. China just cut a deal with cuba...and "NOW" the chinese will be drilling for oil in cuban waters...50 miles off the coast of "Key West, Florida"...and there's not a damn thing we can do about it...the only question will be..are they really oil rigs or launching pads?...and it'll remain un-answered (say...didn't goss just quit without reason as head of the cia? )....as those waters are out of our jurisdiction/authority/control.

4. The Arab Emirates are attempting to control our ports and..

get this...

5. A Chinese based Corp. is bidding for the job of "PROVIDING SECURITY" at those Arab Emirates Controlled USA ports!
mad.gif

6. Manwhile Cheney is doing his best to pick a fight with russia by pi$$'in off a man/leader the likes of Vlad Putin and starting a "not-so-cold" war....again....only worse...much worse.

and finally?..

7. "Sept.911"...need i say more?

point being..we are extremely "invade-able"...as a matter of fact?...with most of our national guard reserves overseas in the middle-east?..in my recollection?...(and I'm almost 48 years old)...and imho?...

we've never been more "invade-able".
sad.gif

so?..Tooth up and drink cheap whiskey folks...it's coming.
sad.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

sad.gif

2. In the past month?..China/ Russia and Venezula Inked "A PACT"...venezula is the south door to our north american continent..russian/chinese troops are already there...

6. Manwhile Cheney is doing his best to pick a fight with russia by pi$$'in off a man/leader the likes of Vlad Putin and starting a "not-so-cold" war....again....only worse...much worse.

and finally?..

point being..we are extremely "invade-able"...as a matter of fact?...with most of our national guard reserves overseas in the middle-east?..in my recollection?...(and I'm almost 48 years old)...and imho?...

sad.gif

sad.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
This is because they desire our downfall. World war 3 is now under way and has been since 911, its just that this war is not hot at the moment. Did you know that russia just sold iran a missile defence system to? hmmmm

hugo chaves is looking to sell the oil we are currently receiving, which is 18% of our daily usage, to china. If this happens your gas tank will be dry the next day.

Im afraid that things will get much worse for America because America and its people seem to be unaware or do not believe that we are in fact at war.

Our enemies understand this and realize that time is on their side but as far as Cheney picking a fight with the russians the shoes on the other foot. What Cheney signaled to the russians is that the U.S. govt. is aware of their motives in a attempt to discourage them from their goals.

sad.gif

and finally?..

sad.gif

sad.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
This is because they desire our downfall.  World war 3 is now under way and has been since 911,  its just that this war is not hot at the moment.  Did you know that russia just sold iran a missile defence system to?   hmmmm

hugo chaves is looking to sell the oil we are currently receiving,  which is 18% of our daily usage,  to china.  If this happens your gas tank will be dry the next day.

Im afraid that things will get much worse for America because America and its people seem to be unaware or do not believe that we are in fact at war.

Our enemies understand this and realize that time is on their side but as far as Cheney picking a fight with the russians the shoes on the other foot.  What Cheney signaled to the russians is that the U.S. govt. is aware of their motives in a attempt to discourage them from their goals.
yes...but we've lost so much "Global Respect" thanks to the mis-actions and misbehavior of our current administration that our admins know that they've got the united states tit so far into the wringer that the only way out for them to save face now is "Catastrophic War"...and they are making every attempt to lead us there..now here's the bad part..."For Them To Save Their Own Face!"...as..."Diplomacy & Planning" always seems to be the last thing on their minds these days...as we "Jump To War"? wtf
rock.gif

"God" has been expelled from our schools and government and all but evicted from our country and.."Compassion" expired long ago..as now?.."Evil" is the norm.
sad.gif

as today?..the best sinners win...as the sheeple are led to slaughter to satisfy their 7 deadlies.

sad days indeed. L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146933991 -->

sad.gif

sad.gif

cool.gif

and finally?..

sad.gif

sad.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
This is because they desire our downfall.  World war 3 is now under way and has been since 911,  its just that this war is not hot at the moment.  Did you know that russia just sold iran a missile defence system to?   hmmmm

hugo chaves is looking to sell the oil we are currently receiving,  which is 18% of our daily usage,  to china.  If this happens your gas tank will be dry the next day.

Our enemies understand this and realize that time is on their side but as far as Cheney picking a fight with the russians the shoes on the other foot.  What Cheney signaled to the russians is that the U.S. govt. is aware of their motives in a attempt to discourage them from their goals.
yes...but we've lost so much "Global Respect" thanks to the mis-actions and misbehavior of our current administration that our admins know that they've got the united states tit so far into the wringer that the only way out for them to save face now is "Catastrophic War"...and they are making every attempt to lead us there..now here's the bad part..."For Them To Save Their Own Face!"...as..."Diplomacy & Planning" always seems to be the last thing on their minds these days...as we "Jump To War"? wtf
rock.gif

"God" has been expelled from our schools and government and all but evicted from our country and.."Compassion" expired long ago..as now?.."Evil" is the norm.
sad.gif

as today?..the best sinners win...as the sheeple are led to slaughter to satisfy their 7 deadlies.

sad days indeed. L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Good point Jinks,  but I don't think our govt.,  or least the white house would decend the world into a holocost on account of failed politics.  I mean I agree with you that in general our govt. has failed miserably but to take us to a catastrophic war is not of their doing or concurrent with American history.

This current intense attack on the American system did not start with us throwing the first blow.  It began as soon as world war 2 was over, with the arabs in the late 50's it slowly has become hotter thru the decades leading up to 911.  All the while russia, china, and the middle east helping stir it to a froth with a little bit of european complacency thrown in.

Your right about diplomacy & planning being the last thing on their mind but I think thats just it,  the lack of any foresight into world affairs...and when our enemies see this they regard it as a time to advance their cause and culture,  we respond to late,  and of course the planning was never there to support our response to threats.

And yes, this is because we have cast out GOD from this nation even though his laws were the basis of our laws.  Those who desire for GOD to be removed also desire to be their own gods and do not want laws that would inhibit their desires.  Many of our leaders subscribe to this and cosquently have made poor choices for our nation.  Compassion is born of love, and when compassion is void evil takes its place.

It's a sinners world, and yes,  the sheeple are being lead to slaughter...

<!--EDIT|ozz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146936171 -->

sad.gif

sad.gif

cool.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
I just wanted to say what I said. Dont know how it got this far.

mad.gif

OK, I'm not going to get into this right now.

Moral poverty is Americas biggest problem right now. I.E. It's not my fault. I don't have to take any responsibility for my actions. Etc.

Illegals - Plain and simple, GET OUT. If you can't fill out the simple (and I'm sure in what ever language you request) paperwork, you don't deserve to be here.

There is no such thing as Illegal imigrant. It's Illegal Alien.

If you or I were to move to Germany, we would learn German. Plain and simple.

Fine businesses that use the illegals, and the problem will take care of it's self. But you have to enforce the laws and they all ready don't do that. You can't do like they do with oil refineries. They fine them $1 million for toxic emmisions that would cost them $4 million to have hauled away.

_

Other side of the coin. Illegals do much of the work Americans don't want to do. It doesn't matter what we (hard working, normal people) would do, but look at the welfare state we live in. Plenty of people to do the work the migrant farm workers do, but they don't want to work. This work has to be done, or some won't eat. Namely the lazy welfare state, who don't want to work the fields. Keep in mind I am just using the migrant farm workers as an example, but I think you get the picture.

I'm done for now. I'll come back and read all the posts later.

Later,

Steve

Other side of the coin. Illegals do much of the work Americans don't want to do. It doesn't matter what we (hard working, normal people) would do, but look at the welfare state we live in. Plenty of people to do the work the migrant farm workers do, but they don't want to work. This work has to be done, or some won't eat. Namely the lazy welfare state, who don't want to work the fields. Keep in mind I am just using the migrant farm workers as an example, but I think you get the picture.

I'm done for now. I'll come back and read all the posts later.

Later,

Steve
The problem isn't quite that simple. The migrant workers ARE the welfare state in most cases. They send/take their earnings home with them to live like middle class citizens (or in some cases like kings) in Mexico for 3 to 9 months of the year - not spending any more money here than what it costs to survive. They are paid in cash weekly/daily so they do not pay taxes at all. They take jobs that our people don't want only because they are willing to take them at $0.50 to $3 per hour versus minimum wage or more - why should our citizens break the law to compete with the illegals AND have to figure out how to pay/file taxes?

It's a cyclic problem and it's not straight forward. One part of the problem feeds another. Blaming things with a simplified blanket is not accurate at all. Stating that illegals feed our citizens on welfare has got to be one of the most rediculous things I've heard on this topic.

Back