I am going Turbo..and..

the chain you mentioned is fine...

so many choices on clutch springs....as gary has pointed out serveral already...

run the dump pipe,you will thank me later....

gap the plugs to .018

watter wetter has worked well for me,along with running a manual fan switch...

cheap alternative for springs....3 tl1000r springs

to replace springs

pull cover and remove bolts holding springs in place.

http://fiche.ronayers.com/Index.c....H

bolt is #8

spring is #7
Gary,

Good idea as I need to order oil pan gasket and other stuff.
thumb_up.gif

Thank you.

r8

the chain you mentioned is fine...

so many choices on clutch springs....as gary has pointed out serveral already...

watter wetter has worked well for me,along with running a manual fan switch...
>the chain you mentioned is fine...

cool.gif

>run the dump pipe,you will thank me later....

Yeah, but the airline ticket for brendan to cut it would be more than the exhaust!
laugh.gif

>watter wetter has worked well for me,along with running a manual fan switch

Coolant is due for a change. Plugs @ 18 thou..got it.
thumb_up.gif

r8

DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE.

did i mention you should go with the dump pipe instead of the horsepower robbing full pipe?

stay away from ECS. that was the reason for my question. go to dynojet in vegas and have them do it, or bring it to so cal.

stay away from ECS. that was the reason for my question. go to dynojet in vegas and have them do it, or bring it to so cal.
I sent an email to PC in Vegas. Quick reply.

Dustin (PC) told me the turbo tuners were in L.A. area but he could help me.

Thanks for the reply.

r8

I sent an email to PC in Vegas. Quick reply.

Dustin (PC) told me the turbo tuners were in L.A. area but he could help me.

Thanks for the reply.

r8
Man, your a dog
deadhorse.gif
You never said nuttin' to nobody but in this thread area
boxing.gif

You better keep us up to date (general or random area)
hello.gif

gazillion posts about watches and no "hey friends btw I'm getting turbo"
fight.gif

laugh.gif
Hope all works out. You BETTER POST UP! HEAR ME?
moon.gif

R8, I'll expect to be reading all your posts about Turbo problems...BEST OF LUCK!

Use the APE heavy duty clutch springs instead of the MCX springs. They are $50 and I've heard they are very good. My clutch slipped pretty bad on the stock spring when I went turbo.

if the guy that designed, built and installed the kits says you need different clutch springs, my money says you need different clutch springs... something about "actually" doing these things might make him uniquely qualified to say...

Why dont you rattle Gregs cage over at HPC and see what he might have.. I would be more than happy to take a couple days, fly home and help you get this thing built
smile.gif

one other thing...living in AZ and doing turbo kits, i found that adding an oil accumulator is a great investment...

A lockup is a little expensive but your clutch issues will be over. I've run a lockup for years on the street and know problems. Another thing I would just shim the springs a little it's the same as installing heavy duty ones.

if the guy that designed, built and installed the kits says you need different clutch springs, my money says you need different clutch springs...  something about "actually" doing these things might make him uniquely qualified  to say...

Why dont you rattle Gregs cage over at HPC and see what he might have..   I would be more than happy to take a couple days, fly home and help you get this thing built
smile.gif

one other thing...living in AZ and doing turbo kits,  i found that adding an oil accumulator is a great investment...
Guy who "built" the kit (ie: TMH) is the same exact guy who left stock springs in my hahn bike and it never slipped once(289hp). So please, next time you try to take a jab at me....at least have first hand experience. Not read an imaginary label on a a box you will probably never own.

Back