What am I not thinking of?

Alright, more questions.
I'm seeing mixed opinions on cooling the air. Is an intercooler of some sort necessary on a low-boost build like this? If so, what's the general opinion on the barrel style air-to-water units? Seems like they would be great for bikes, but I don't see anybody running them.. are they crap, or just unusual?

Your not going to heat the air enough to worry about an intercooler

most barrel units that would fit on a bike are too small in cross section and cause restriction

Alright guys, need to pick your collective brains some more. Things are progressing slowly but surely, I've finished fabricating the header and have the turbo mounted. A TiAL F38 is on its way with a 3.63psi spring, and I think I have the pressurized air part of things figured out.
Now it's time for fueling. I've heard from a local shop that I won't be able to use the OEM components, that I need a 255lph external pump and a FPR, and that I'll need to convert it to a return style system. Thing is, the guy builds track monsters pushing 500hp on the low end and that's about it. I'm sure he knows his stuff, but I get the impression he doesn't do much with low boost configurations... not to mention he'd profit from me needing parts.
So my first question is, are the above statements true?

Back