Dump Pipe
Sounds Gooooooood

P1010122__Medium_.JPG

I Put All Heavy Duty Springs in
(Its to much in heavy traffic
I will take 3 out and put 3 stocks in
Dump Pipe
Sounds Gooooooood
Oh that looks good homebrew. Just what I plan on doing. We will talk I'm sure.

Now, the clutch spring mod is going to get done. Won't be a problem with Magua Master Cylinders.

This build is going to be awhile. April 1 is target date. I'm selling and buying with the goal in mind to keep things off of a CC. Won't buy exhaust untill I sell mine etc. I need some one off things so Brendan gets into the picture. You get the idea.

Now listen up folks. This is new to me but as others on here will testify, I'll reasearch this to death.

Suzuki4life, nice talking with you. Some great ideas and thoughts. Thank you to others for posts and PM messages. Mr Bogus, I'll be in touch. GPW, your thoughts welcomed and respected.

Please don't make it a bash thread. Everyone here has their way of doing things.  
thumb_up.gif

I want to do this right and only once. "You'll have problems" is out of the question this way. It's only a stage 1 with 6 lb. spring. The biggest problem is a tune. No where close.

Thanks to all.  
shake.gif

r8

DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE DUMP PIPE.

did i mention you should go with the dump pipe instead of the horsepower robbing full pipe?
Yes you did.
winkold.gif

Looking like I will have to go that route anyway. Always figured it would be to loud running a dump pipe.
dunno.gif

r8

no louder than your typical aftermarket exhaust. if you run the turbo with an exhaust it will sound like a stock pipe
sad.gif
the turbo unit muffles the sound. my stage one with a dump pipe is no louder than my hmf big bird exhaust

no louder than your typical aftermarket exhaust. if you run the turbo with an exhaust it will sound like a stock pipe
sad.gif
 the turbo unit muffles the sound. my stage one with a dump pipe is no louder than my hmf big bird exhaust
Good to know. Full exhaust is not cost effective at this time.

I have been searching for a sound file.
winkold.gif

Thank you.

r8

dump pipe file is before it was tuned thats why there is a stutter in there. to rich, i started a little too safe
all_coholic.gif

thats what i am saying. i installed my rcc stage 1 kit and i thought wow this is going to be loud as hell. i started it up and was like, oh thats not really all that loud
wtf.gif

sad.gif
Good to know. Full exhaust is not cost effective at this time.

I have been searching for a sound file.
winkold.gif

Thank you.

r8
You save in weight as well. I am a dump pipe dude. Love the look and the sound .........
ThumbsUp.gif

Back