I am going to have to punch a Harley guy soon

When I am standing there minding my own bizness, I am not on my guard, they approch me, some times I am not even OFF the bike yet! Yes, I was venting and what I mean is that when I got back and read what I have written I do a face palm..

If I can't share here about my busa......:banghead:

Well, it also depends on how hot you seem to be. If they see what they think is a hot babe riding in, they will get all goofy and say stupid stuff. So, it really is your fault, if you are hot, you are paying the price! Even super models have a down side!:thumbsup:

That's a wonderful first post :poke:

Around here, we do have a lot of Busa owners that actually own Harleys too, so this isn't an HD hate site, just a little FYI :whistle:

Welcome to the oRg...

Thanks:welcome: but i'm not a new member or a Harley hater,i just lost my pass word and had to change my name.

OK, another gal on a Busa. I get it now. They are having issues understanding how a woman has larger gonads than themselves. A woman on all that HP, it hurts their egos so to feel manly they say stuipd guy stuff. Look, next time ask the mouth if he wants to race. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Say it loud enough so his friends can hear you. Watch his pie hole shut up. :laugh::laugh:

I have a friend who was in your situation. He isn't a man of big talk, so he punched the guys girlfriend and then broke the guys jaw. He is not one to be taunted.

Thing is you never know if you're dealing with white collar dress up pirate bikers or the real deal. Real bikers might just put you in a box.

Don't let the comments of a few ignorants fools bother you. There will always be rivalry between brands, don't let it get to you. Too many much more improtant issues in life to concern you. Resorting to any form of violence will only get you into serious trouble. They are just words, don't let them bother you, not worth it.

You keep being you!! Don't worry what a few Neanderthals think, cause they haven't developed all their brain matter anyway. :laugh:

Thing is you never know if you're dealing with white collar dress up pirate bikers or the real deal. Real bikers might just put you in a box.

Actually, it is very easy to tell the difference.
Real 1%ers have their own agendas (usually criminal), and couldn't care less about what kind of bike someone else is riding.
Instabikers (the white collar, dress up version), are the ones that are more concerned about their frown than their ability, and are the ones that talk s**t to other riders, on other than Harley brand bikes.
I've known both, and yes, it is VERY easy to tell the difference.

Actually, it is very easy to tell the difference.
Real 1%ers have their own agendas (usually criminal), and couldn't care less about what kind of bike someone else is riding.
Instabikers (the white collar, dress up version), are the ones that are more concerned about their frown than their ability, and are the ones that talk s**t to other riders, on other than Harley brand bikes.
I've known both, and yes, it is VERY easy to tell the difference.

Real biker vs. Midlife crisis biker :rofl::rofl:

I see this guy at the local bike night ride up on his skull covered harley in a suit and tie, go into the bathroom at the resturaunt and come out heel to toe leather and is generally the one making the biggest scene in the bar, my friend was there with me last week and he bumped into her doing some wierd dance type thing and she told him to knock it off and quit pretending to be a biker :rofl::rofl:

i get that alot myself they would say you need to ride as real bike lol i tell them sorry i dont ride nothing let then 13 if you could see they faces--- priceless ---:cheerleader:

Hey theshnizzle,

I like all bikes, there just bikes. If someone loses perspective & wants to make some derogatory assumptions about a stranger, so be it. The peculiar thing about karma is sometimes it requires a little help. If someone feels that they want to ruin my day with some Harley Jazz, karma may find it's way dead up their A#$%S:boxing:. I'm no ones whipping boy & neither are you theshnizzle, so I respect all that come my way, but if they need their karma adjusted "Wear it Well Baby":stoopid: It's kinda like free therapy, & don't forget to tell'em that their Big Ole Shiner matches the bike.
Aside from this stuff, I'm as cool as a clam.:cool:

Hey you can try and punch me. :rofl:

IMG_0736.jpg

My steering bearings need tightened on the cruiser, but I still had a blast going slow today (90) and making an obscene amount of noise. I even waved at some squids.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk and furious fingers

Back