How far off

Golden Child by all means put me down for a speedoHealer if you are making a group buy. Sounds like a must-have for anyone who is changing sprockets

GoldenChild,
How much and when could you get em?
That explains why my speedo says 75 and the traffic is passing by. Are these things year specific?

Ok I can do this anytime tyou guys are ready but can only do them one month at a time so let me know and i can start it anytime.They will be the suzuki ext version,with plug and go kits and will be $100 tyd insured and priority mailed out.paypal fees included.Starts Oct. 1st to Nov. 1st, I will place orders daily if i have at least 4 at a time.otherwise every friday orders will go in.  Paypal is CloudNineMtrspts@aol.com

Please include your screen name for tracking info in payment.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128914321 -->

$100 tyd is great. Our nearest authorized dealer wants Cdn$125 plus 15% tax, that's if I drive 110 km to pick it up. How can you go wrong?

Yup my speedo was off 7%. I installed the speedohealer on Sunday. I took about 15 min. tops. Install,then down load the speedohealers setup sequence from their website. once you understand the sequence you can do it in seconds. You don't have to do all the math to figure out your % off. Just keep putting in % #'s for how far you think it is off, then drive it with a GPS and if it is on your done, if your off try the next 1 up or down. It only takes seconds. The top speed hold in it's memory is great, just push the button and your speedo needle swings up to the max and stays there 2 seconds then drops down and you can do it while moving! I placed my unit under the left black plastic panel that faces up. I can reach down and easily find the buttom by feel then press it.(Kinda like the wife.)

And by the way. It cost $88. and change plus 3.95 shipping.
I had to pay instate tax for they were out of MN.
So for you out of staters it would cost $92.-$93.00.

The unit installs by plugging into the speed sensor plug on the left side about equal height and just to the left of the coolant overflow jug. ( I had to remove only the upper screws and black plugs to the side fairing then bowed out the fairing to get my hands in there.) Then ran the speedohealer wire up to just under the black panel that faces up just to the left of the left fork and velcroed it up under there.(velcro comes in the kit.) when I want to change the settings I release it from the velcro and do the adjustments and let it hang until eveything is done then restick it.

If you have installed the TRE, the speed sensor harness is below the same area but below the frame beam.

Mine shipped today.. My HID kit is at the post office ready to be picked up, so I'm going to have something to do the next time it rains.. Tomorrow, I'll take my GPS out and get a accurate measurment of how far off it is, the last time I did this it was close to 10%, so I'm looking forward to this install!

I installed my speedo healer today, great mod and it took about 20 min. I had to calibrate 6.2%.

That is a good deal. I ordered from Cal-Sportbike last week and paid 108.99 final price. I hope to get it installed soon.

That is where I got mine.. They shipped quick too. I installed mine Saturday and my speedo is right on!

<!--EDIT|kreator
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128999740 -->

Ex-skydiver yours is in the mail,since no others were purchased sale is over.

Hey Goldenchild, I'm putting 220 faceplates on if I adjust that much with the healer will it affect the odometer?
rock.gif

no it's basically a infinite module adjust it as much as you need for it to correct your speedo.

If you set the speedohealer up to correct the needles the meter will register the same as your stock one did.If you don't quite understand me call 503-381-8187 Daniel

43T sprocket installed with speedohealer this week. Its all good. Healer is a quick and easy install.. 20 min. install time.

Back