Windscreens

(mikkeboz @ Sep. 25 2006,07:59) The speeds I go in,the detector wouldn't do me much good anyway,by the time it picks up the signal it would be too late to stop or even slow down
wow.gif
So I just twist the wrist full and go,I'm not gonna stop...And as far as filming my runs..Don't care about that,I have no interest to do that...So I might just go with the colors matching
tounge.gif
I hear ya'...I cruise regularly on highways around 75-90 mph and the detector can save your arse at those speeds; it has when I've been in the cage, that's for sure.

I have lots of respect for LEO and although I would never run, per say, if I'm briefly at 150+ on a lonely stretch and my timing sucks and LE is WAYYY behind I would consider hauling arse to the next exit, if not too far, and park behind the first building I see, take off the gear and go inside.

I've taken quick exits when in my car, just as a pre-cautionary measure. But never run when LE is on your arse. You're asking for big troubles then.

Hope I'm not looking like an outlaw here.

Where have you all been getting your Puig's? They go for $66.95 USD at StarCycle. Anyone done business with them?

(tinbender0 @ Sep. 19 2006,20:17) Any problem with the plastic coming off??
Mine flew off the other day while riding at about 80mph. I guess it just wanted to be free because I have done many top-speed runs and it never budged. This one time it just flew off. I tried to catch it but couldn't.

WIIILSOOONNN!!!

Does anyone know where I can get another?

(Spigga @ Oct. 03 2006,13:30)
Mine flew off the other day while riding at about 80mph. I guess it just wanted to be free because I have done many top-speed runs and it never budged. This one time it just flew off. I tried to catch it but couldn't.

WIIILSOOONNN!!!

when i put mine on i just added a dob of silcone in a couple spots, no problem at 160

(Robster @ Oct. 03 2006,15:03) Where have you all been getting your Puig's?  They go for $66.95 USD at StarCycle.  Anyone done business with them?
We have them for $70 shipped. What color you want?

(ranman @ Oct. 03 2006,19:19)
(Spigga @ Oct. 03 2006,13:30)

WIIILSOOONNN!!!

when i put mine on i just added a dob of silcone in a couple spots, no problem at 160
I thought about that after the fact.
sad.gif

I have the Suzuki DB, I love it. Perfect fit, no gaps, no rattle, nothing. I can see the signals and guages, and it increases comfort on the highway and at faster speeds. Got it on the cheap at www.oneidasuzuki.com. Here's a  couple pics.

BusaStovePrairie07web.JPG

BusaStovePrairie08web.jpg

Back