How do I stop being a New recruit

Cipher Complete

Registered
How do I change the line above my avatar, and below my name?

I don't want to be a new recruit anymore. Do I just need to post more?

I can change the title...tell me what you want it to say...
smile.gif

it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years... and just for the first time did I notice my rockie title (because of your post)... who cares...

(Commuta_Busa @ Apr. 26 2007,08:56) it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years...who cares...
beerchug.gif

(Commuta_Busa @ Apr. 26 2007,08:56) it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years... and just for the first time did I notice my rockie title (because of your post)... who cares...
very true.
beerchug.gif

I got mine by posting pictures of sheep in various lucrative poses. Since your from Indiana, you should understand...

J/K...I lived in Indy up until December of last year!

Sheepguy.jpg

(Commuta_Busa @ Apr. 26 2007,05:56) it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years... and just for the first time did I notice my rockie title (because of your post)... who cares...
Thats odd, your title does read Rocky
biggrin.gif

I like Heavy's. Shanling; you're scaring me bud, and no I don't know nuttin bout no stinking search engine.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 26 2007,05:00) I like Heavy's. Shanling; you're scaring me bud, and no I don't know nuttin bout no stinking search engine.
ices_rofl.gif

Funny you say that. I went to Indiana University and my little sister went to Purdue University which is IU's biggest rival. There was a saying about Purdue that went like this..."Ahh Purdue, where men are men and sheep are scared!" And that picture just cracks me up!!

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(Cipher Complete @ Apr. 26 2007,10:37) I am a Butler grad, originally from Indy, Now living in the Midwestern Atlantis that is Fort Wayne.

I love North east Indiana  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Ft. Wayne is about 45 min from me
beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

just post some
lurk.gif
about 7 more times and reach 100 post. Then it will change.

Back