Ok so I'm a "new recruit"...

CouchRocket

Registered
I was wondering how the "ranking" goes. I'm tired of being a "new recruit". I feel like a troll or something. Ive been coming in here for around 2 years but only recently been really active. I hope to someday be a LEGEND! So I just post my ass off? How do the ranks go?

I became a rookie at 100, but Im a legend in my own mind.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126297125 -->

I was wondering how the "ranking" goes. I'm tired of being a "new recruit". I feel like a troll or something. Ive been coming in here for around 2 years but only recently been really active. I hope to someday be a LEGEND! So I just post my ass off? How do the ranks go?
if you get rid of the 2+mb avatar that slows down folks with slow internet connections.....

I might give you a custom title!
tounge.gif

if you get rid of the 2+mb avatar that slows down folks with slow internet connections.....

I might give you a custom title!  
tounge.gif
Heh, I know all about slow connections. I used a webtv to browse this place for around a year and a half. Man what a headache. But I love my avatar! I'm going to donate $20.00 though. I guess I'll be a happy recruit till I move up. I absolutely LOVE this site!

Hey Couch I figured it out I know whats next for ya "BASTID" for posting up the pic of the wife and girlfriend
laugh.gif
by the way thanx again
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That is a weird avatar... Is it a dude sucking a a cat by its tail through a straw, and into his nose??
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: "Your mom"|1126309939 -->

rock.gif

This question has become similar to asking about a TRE ... LOL!

Anyway
1-99 = New Recuit
100-299 = Rookie
300-499 = Seasoned Pilot + 2nd circle
500-? (I haven't leveled up past this one) = Professional Pilot + 3rd circle

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126465015 -->

Back