How about a ride?

Bumping here to keep this on the front page in case there are any other riders brave enough to ride with us on Feb 22....:whistle::laugh:

Sounds good to me, I will know more as the date gets closer I can't plan that far ahead. I don't do rain so that may be a deal breaker for me.

The hotel is probley the best way to go as long as you keep your hands to yourself Robert. If we can get a downstairs room my bike is sleeping in the room with me and she gets very jealous. :laugh:

Sounds good to me, I will know more as the date gets closer I can't plan that far ahead. I don't do rain so that may be a deal breaker for me.

The hotel is probley the best way to go as long as you keep your hands to yourself Robert. If we can get a downstairs room my bike is sleeping in the room with me and she gets very jealous. :laugh:

I will bring Extra Ear Plugs...........Ask your Brother ???

The Busa will give your 109 some Company :laugh:

Hope they don't..........:rofl:

They do fit.....

If its still raining by Friday, even if its clear Saturday, the roads on the planned route would still be wet Sunday until maybe late afternoon. Will keep checking. Maybe it will clear before then???:please:

Bad neighborhood motel room (Medium).JPG

This is today's 10 day forecast but EVERY day between now and then is RAIN. If it stops before Saturday...maybe we'll ride.:please:

Sunday
Feb 22
Sunny
High 58°F
Low 39°F
Precip 0 %

This is today's 10 day forecast but EVERY day between now and then is RAIN. If it stops before Saturday...maybe we'll ride.:please:

Sunday
Feb 22
Sunny
High 58°F
Low 39°F
Precip 0 %

Maybe? :rofl:

When the weatherman says 30% chance of rain or less he means it's NOT going to rain. He's just covering his :moon: .

It's not a maybe till he starts talkin' 40%.

Last edited:
Come on! The weatherman can't nail down tomarrows weather. Possibility of riding on the 22nd---100%. :thumbsup:

Decided since we are not sure about the weather :dunno: I will ride up that day.........No Pajama Party (Sorry Russ) :laugh:

Hey guys, lets postpone our plans for this ride. I've been looking at the forecast and it seems unlikely that we won't get wet at some point.

I don't want to get caught cribbage bound on the stupor slab in diminishing light and in the rain.

Looks as if there will be a break in the wet stuff end of the week then it's moving back in for the weekend. The window of opportunity is going to be too small to predict, and I want to enjoy not worry about beating the weather back home.

I suppose that's the best plan. We can reschedule it for another weekend, one that might be SUNNY for a change...:please:

I agree, weather not looking good.

Hey Russ, have you got to ride that new bike at all yet or has the weather kept it in the garage?

Back