Southern California Ride!!!

where are the rest of the pic's? I know there were a couple of people with a camera out there!
lurk.gif

Postem if you gotem!

WOW!  What a day!  

Nice leathers Vinnie, bet that feels good compared to the jeans route huh!!!!
 Sweet lookn paint V8!  

Sorry Lamb couldn't make the ride, it looked eventful!

(V8N3T @ Nov. 18 2006,21:54) where are the rest of the pic's? I know there were a couple of people with a camera out there!  
lurk.gif

Postem if you gotem!
Yo!! V8.

Heres a few Candid Shots!

By the Way, What are Your plans and possibly Devil Dogs and the rest of The Gentlemen from the SD Area for Thanksgiving weekend??  

I may be Down in your neck of the woods, Since you guys traveled this far North, I would like to reciprocate, and would like to visit your Fav San Diego Canyons, I'll Buy Lunch!!

Call or PM me

This boards "rides" need a stricter no crashing rule!

Sorry about the damage trip
sad.gif

Sorry..no pics... I landed on my camera!

Still not home yet. Hanging with family, 3 hours sleep, Up at 5 ticket by 6:30, crashed at 1:30... home at... 12! Doh!

After all of that, I'm really glad I came... had a great time, great group of guys... no, Really!
SHOCKED.gif

Special thanks to DD & V8 for picking me up off the pavement.
bowdown.gif

More to come... time to head for home and sleep.

PS, I chatted with Pan tonight, to compare war stories. 2 down in two days... rough!

Stay safe!

Night,

..., trip

(Director @ Nov. 18 2006,23:11)
(V8N3T @ Nov. 18 2006,21:54) where are the rest of the pic's? I know there were a couple of people with a camera out there!  
lurk.gif

Postem if you gotem!
Yo!! V8.

By the Way, What are Your plans and possibly Devil Dogs and the rest of The Gentlemen from the SD Area for Thanksgiving weekend??  

I may be Down in your neck of the woods, Since you guys traveled this far North, I would like to reciprocate, and would like to visit your Fav San Diego Canyons, I'll Buy Lunch!!

Call or PM me
Darn Pics Won't Post, Will try again later?
rock.gif
?

(trip @ Nov. 18 2006,23:13) Sorry..no pics... I landed on my camera!

Still not home yet. Hanging with family, 3 hours sleep, Up at 5 ticket by 6:30, crashed at 1:30... home at... 12! Doh!

After all of that, I'm really glad I came... had a great time, great group of guys... no, Really!
SHOCKED.gif

Special thanks to DD & V8 for picking me up off the pavement.  
bowdown.gif

More to come... time to head for home and sleep.

PS, I chatted with Pan tonight, to compare war stories. 2 down in two days... rough!

Stay safe!

Night,

..., trip
Trip,

Call Me if you Need anything!!!!  

I am SOOO Sorry to hear this Happened!!!  Marcus and I met up at the Shell station at 2 and 210 after leaving HB, He Explained the Situation.   I Think there are Universal Rules against A Ticket and A Down in the Same Day!!!

Very Thankful that you were able to Score A Clutch Lever and Get it installed, Thank you to all that were there to help Trip.

Lets See how Fast We Can get that Bike Back to Pristine Condition!!  And Seriously, Call me if I can be of any assistance.  You Got my number.

(hionbusa @ Nov. 18 2006,20:35)
(Devil Dog @ Nov. 18 2006,20:15)
(hionbusa @ Nov. 18 2006,20:12)
(xzvs @ Nov. 18 2006,19:15)
(Devil Dog @ Nov. 18 2006,18:51) Group pic
oh no vinnie someone else wore the same dress to the party ;)  
poke.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
 thats enough!
Who's down for another ride tommorow?
Does the San Diego Crowd have any Ride Plans for Thanksgiving weekend?
rock.gif

If Your up to a Ride That Weekend, I may possibly be Cruising that direction, y'all can show off your turf, after today though, I need More Twisties!! Less city and Freeway!!!  There are Definitely Better Routes than what we did today (Riding Wise), The Crest was awesome!!

Looking forward to your earliest reply!

BTW, In Regard to the JR Leathers, D D Ya Got Good Taste!  And, with Over 20000 Suzuki Championship Jackets Sold, 'Parallel Universes are bound to Collide, Sooner or Later!!!'  (Either I'll Throw mine out, or we can Never be Photographed at the Same Time Again)

lurk.gif

Postem if you gotem!
Here ya go V8

(Director @ Nov. 18 2006,23:13)
(Director @ Nov. 18 2006,23:11)
lurk.gif

Postem if you gotem!
Yo!! V8.

Call or PM me
Darn Pics Won't Post, Will try again later?
rock.gif
?
Director,
Make sure the picture are small enough to be posted. I have to resize my picture a heck of a lot as the upload qouta is quite small. E-mail me the picture if you want & I can resize them for you, then send them back to you. (I'm not a post whore...lol). I'm sure the upload size is due to bandwidth & server storage space.

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 18 2006,18:50) Yo Vinny....does my butt look big in these pants?
Yo Vinny...check out the view from this cliff  
beerchug.gif

Careful we wouldn't want you to accidentally slip and fall over it  
poke.gif
DD

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 19 2006,11:02) Dude I got home @ 1:15 am...man was I tired  
AAAssjani.gif
Sorry Bro....I went to sleep at about 8:30. Dayuuum, what a long day for you. I'll make the long trip next time. It was great to see you again....It had been waaaay too long.

DD

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 19 2006,11:05)
AAAssjani.gif
Sorry Bro....I went to sleep at about 8:30.   Dayuuum, what a long day for you. I'll make the long trip next time.  It was great to see you again....It had been waaaay too long.

DD
Yeah 'bout 800 in the truck and another 300 on the ride in 34 hrs
crazy.gif

Ron wants to do a ride in a few weeks
muscle.gif

It was great seeing everybody again!!

Ron and Rich, you sneaky bastages
biggrin.gif
These guys snuck on down to LA without telling me. I'm getting ready to eat breakfast, and these 2 knuckleheads ride up.
biggrin.gif
Then Rich opens up his bag of o'goodies and gives me an offset feelerguage, spark plug gapper, water wetter, fuel injector cleaner, and iridium saprk plugs
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
Thanks bro!!!!

biggrin.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

What a day for Trip  
sad.gif

Ticket and a crash  
sad.gif

I had an awesome day  
biggrin.gif
 After I split up with you guys I went up the backside to Lake Arrowhead and then the Rim of the World to Big Bear.  Then I turned around and did the whole thing the other way.  No freeway riding for me  
poke.gif

I did see 3 different groups of bikes getting tickets on the crest around noonish.  A main reason I hardly ever ride the crest on weekends, I almost never see any cops on weekdays.   And one cruiser went down.  They shut down the crest so the helicopter could land and airlift one of the victims.  Apparently it was a cruiser husband and wife 2 up.  From the skid marks, it looked like the cruiser tried to pass a car in the middle of a wide corner and just locked up, and went straight into the rock face.  I could also see the cars skid marks end before the impact zone.

sad.gif

wow, I hope they are Ok. I didnt know of that accident between the cruiser and the car. I hope all is well for them.

AAAssjani.gif
1:15 am ?  Where did you go ?   I would have been taking a nap on the side of the road long before that time.  
crazy.gif

Hope those people survived the bike crash...  sounds like a very bad wreck...

(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 19 2006,12:06) I had an awesome day  
biggrin.gif
 After I split up with you guys I went up the backside to Lake Arrowhead and then the Rim of the World to Big Bear.  Then I turned around and did the whole thing the other way.  No freeway riding for me  
poke.gif
Thanks Charles!!! I Love That Ride!!!!! I would much Rather spend more time in the Mountains and Canyons than Freeway. NEXT Time!!!!! It was a Blast Hanging with Ya for the Short Time that We Did, Definitely need to do it again.

Thank you again, to You and Whoever else Spotted the Helicopter on our way down from Wrightwood, GREAT EYE!!!

Talk to you Soon

Back